Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
donny3

Re: Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Postby donny3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 pm

ringo1 wrote:It doesn't work ....pipe dream ...

Ringo... are you the person who had the surgery but did not follow Hsu's instructions after surgery? I spoke to Hsu a few times not long ago and told him about certain patients who said they were not satisfied with his surgery on a forum and when i gave him some of the details you said and others who were not satisfied, he told me it was because that patient didn't follow proper postop care. Such as you are not suppose to do this and that like for the first two weeks after surgery. Are you that person? If not, i apologize.

I will mention another thing. Someone who had hsu surgery and was not satisfied with it... hsu told me one patient actually had two surgeries prior to visiting hsu. Hsu told me that patient asked Hsu to please take him as a patient and Hsu was hesistant because his success rate for ppl who had surgery somewhere else before going to him... would drop to like thirty or forty percent success rate. So that person should not blame Hsu because Hsu didn't even want to take him as a patient and told him the success rate for him wouldn't be that high because he had surgery prior to Hsu. Will that person please confirm this is true? Hsu success rate even back then he told me was in the 90 percent rate. The only reason why many others who had the surgery and probably don't post about it on the forums is because they solved the issue and don't want to look or deal with it anymore. Back when i had the surgery ten years ago, i recall... i spoke to many others asking questions about hsu's surgery. I probably answered like ten plus patients at least who asked about it. Im not sure how many of them did go and do the surgery though afterwards though. Because after that, i didn't visit these forums for years. By these forums i meant like thundersplace, pegym etc... and then i found this forum when i typed in hsu's name to see what ppl said about him.

Those who had the surgery with hsu, you need to mention all the details of it. Such as was it your first time doing a surgery like this? Did you follow what hsu said post operation? The thing is two ppl who spoke negative about hsu... didn't explain this.

donny3

Postby donny3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Ringo... are you the patient who after having the procedure done by Hsu... didn't follow his instructions of what not to do after the procedure? Hsu told me there was one patient who masturbated I believe way too soon after the procedure and because of that... their results were not good because they didn't follow his post op directions. Was that you by any chance?

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:10 am

donny3 wrote:Ringo... are you the patient who after having the procedure done by Hsu... didn't follow his instructions of what not to do after the procedure? Hsu told me there was one patient who masturbated I believe way too soon after the procedure and because of that... their results were not good because they didn't follow his post op directions. Was that you by any chance?

okay... here we go again... another guy that believes that Hsu's surgery was not successful because the person did not follow the post op recovery.

Man... show me good tangible evidence, just like we have for implants, that this surgery works. I am yet to see after more than 5 years looking online people that have benefited long term, or were cured by this thing. Yet, guys like you and others that are nothing but believers fall for this and mentally cling on to it, instead of seeing the hard evidence.

Accept it.... this surgery is a scam. Sorry.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:09 pm

thereishope wrote:
donny3 wrote:Ringo... are you the patient who after having the procedure done by Hsu... didn't follow his instructions of what not to do after the procedure? Hsu told me there was one patient who masturbated I believe way too soon after the procedure and because of that... their results were not good because they didn't follow his post op directions. Was that you by any chance?

okay... here we go again... another guy that believes that Hsu's surgery was not successful because the person did not follow the post op recovery.

Man... show me good tangible evidence, just like we have for implants, that this surgery works. I am yet to see after more than 5 years looking online people that have benefited long term, or were cured by this thing. Yet, guys like you and others that are nothing but believers fall for this and mentally cling on to it, instead of seeing the hard evidence.

Accept it.... this surgery is a scam. Sorry.

Actually, that is a perfect story on the doctors part. Doesn't matter who is brought up as having bad results. "That is the guy that didn't follow instructions"! Better to turn that discussion around & show you the guy with long term success.
You guys, in your hope to believe, are asking the WRONG questions. You should be asking for the successfull names. Not the failures.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

donny3

Postby donny3 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Ringo, is it true you did not follow Hsu's post op instructions? That is what Hsu told me when I told him a former patient had this story and he said he was pretty sure who this guy was and told me he either masturbated way too soon after the surgery.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:03 am

donny3 wrote:Ringo, is it true you did not follow Hsu's post op instructions? That is what Hsu told me when I told him a former patient had this story and he said he was pretty sure who this guy was and told me he either masturbated way too soon after the surgery.

Are you still on this? wow... :evil:

donny3

Postby donny3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:20 pm

thereishope wrote:
donny3 wrote:Ringo, is it true you did not follow Hsu's post op instructions? That is what Hsu told me when I told him a former patient had this story and he said he was pretty sure who this guy was and told me he either masturbated way too soon after the surgery.

Are you still on this? wow... :evil:

Did you read the thread?

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:56 pm

I’m interested in doctor Hsu's surgery. Where can I find his contact info?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:57 am

Norrr813 wrote:I’m interested in doctor Hsu's surgery. Where can I find his contact info?

There have been some horrific outcomes of Dr Hsu's surgery, and as far as I know not one successful report of anyone who was "fixed" by him. I'd be very careful being operated on by him if I were you.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:37 am

So it is success operation to do. I have a venous leakage for 6 months ago and my wedding so close and I dk what can I do with that issue. Any advices?

Return to “Young members”