Penuma??What the hell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moreorless

Penuma??What the hell

Postby moreorless » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 am

Searching in the net i found this: Penuma
http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery
It seems to be an elongation technique or a kind of implant ... Dr elist realize them
But What the hell is this? I dont understand if it a kind of implant or an elongation technique or both or other thing
Also does this have any credibility? Because it seems very suspicious

dg_moore

Re: Penuma??What the hell

Postby dg_moore » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am

Sounds fishy to me. A quick web search doesn't turn up much information - a bunch of gushing articles in some obscure publications, plus one (that I found, anyway) account of a very bad result (http://tinyurl.com/jf4hv5s). Compare the years of countless professional medical articles and references to traditional implants with the virtual lack of anything similar about Penuma and draw your own conclusions.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 pm

His surgery has been around for years. At least 12 if not more. The graphic at the bottom of the story shows what he does. Cuts the suspensory ligament and inserts a 1/2 round piece of silicone under your skin around your dick. Leaves you with a longer fatter constant hard on dick supported by the silicone wedged between your dick and skin. One doctor here, Eid I think commented that he highly recommends against it and that it has a great risk for erosion, low hanging floppy dick and nerve damage. I talked to a guy a few years ago that had it done and he said his erection hangs down at 4 o'clock all the time. Personally I think it is quack medicine. It is only a filler for size and I CANNOT imagine it ever feeling natural.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Xomanow wrote:http://www.drelist.com/the-elist-implant-reviews/

This is his own website. Not surprisingly, it has only good things to say.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Gang,

There was a fellow on FT a while back and I believe he went by "redbullmaster". If my memory serves me well he had this procedure done and it was a nightmare.
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:25 pm

I have heard very bad things about the Elist implant on other websites.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:24 pm

dg_moore wrote:This is his own website. Not surprisingly, it has only good things to say.

As the adage goes......."When a man tries himself, the verdict is always in his favor"........
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Lots of bad reviews online. Steer away. So many guys regretting having it done...

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:19 pm

PFracture wrote:Lots of bad reviews online. Steer away. So many guys regretting having it done...

And now you know the rest of the story. I don't know how this guy keeps doing this procedure. A few years ago I thought some of the guys on other dick forums were on the verge of trying to sue him out of existence.
The story by the guy.....

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enl ... ience.html

http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/ ... 6?trail=75

alloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dr-elist-threatens-thundersplace-with-lawsuit-7935625

Like Trump it seems he likes to bully his way through with lawyers. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”