Google News : U.S. : All
- Porn-induced erectile dysfunction, and other problems facing Gen-XXX - The Globe and Mail
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Linked to Early Vascular Disease - Renal and Urology News
- 24 causes of erectile dysfunction you probably didn't know about - TheHealthSite
- Early Artery Disease May Signal Erectile Dysfunction Later - dailyRx
- Guidelines on erectile dysfunction to be launched next year - Channel News Asia
- Erectile dysfunction: Why you can't get it up and how to fix it - Metro
- Alcohol causing erectile dysfunction in SA men - The Citizen
It is with great pleasure and deep gratitude, that the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation annouces that Reflexonic, the maker of Viberect, has agreed to donate a portion of its sales to the ED Foundation for its continued work in educating and supporting men with Erectile Dysfunction.
Reflexonic (http://reflexonic.com/) is the medical device company that created the [...]
Researchers have discovered that ED is a stronger indicator of heart disease than the traditional red flags such as family history, cholesterol levels or blood pressure. Bottom line, if you have ED and you aren't really sure what caused it, go straight to your doctor and get a complete check up. And TELL HIM about your ED. Not all doctors remember to ask. Just say something like: "Doc, can't figure out what my problem in the bedroom is these days. Think I might have something more to worry about than just getting it up?" Say it three times and call him in the morning.