Google News : U.S. : All
- Erectile dysfunction rate increases among active duty troops, paper reports - The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com
- Erectile Dysfunction Drug Linked to Vision Problems, Study Finds - Science World Report
- New Viagra Commercial Features A Woman — Not A Man — Discussing The ED ... - Medical Daily
- Decade in review—sexual dysfunction: Post-RP erectile dysfunction—therapies ... - Nature.com
- Erectile dysfunction drugs could affect vision of genetically susceptible users - Medical Xpress
- ED cases among troops double since 2004 - ArmyTimes.com
- Faster-acting erectile dysfunction drug gets FDA approval - Fox News
It is with great pleasure and deep gratitude, that the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation annouces that Reflexonic, the maker of Viberect, has agreed to donate a portion of its sales to the ED Foundation for its continued work in educating and supporting men with Erectile Dysfunction.
Reflexonic (http://reflexonic.com/) is the medical device company that created the [...]
Researchers have discovered that ED is a stronger indicator of heart disease than the traditional red flags such as family history, cholesterol levels or blood pressure. Bottom line, if you have ED and you aren't really sure what caused it, go straight to your doctor and get a complete check up. And TELL HIM about your ED. Not all doctors remember to ask. Just say something like: "Doc, can't figure out what my problem in the bedroom is these days. Think I might have something more to worry about than just getting it up?" Say it three times and call him in the morning.