Google News : U.S. : All
- Australia bans energy drink for containing erectile dysfunction drug - New York Daily News
- Erectile dysfunction drugs linked to skin cancer? - Fox News
- Black Men Are More Likely to Deal With Erectile Dysfunction—Here's What to Do ... - The Root
- Study Links Erectile Dysfunction Drugs With Increased Risk Of Malignant ... - CBS Local
- Erectile dysfunction can be reversed without medication - UPI.com
- Does Medication Help Prevent Erectile Dysfunction After Radiation Therapy For ... - Forbes
- Cialis use does not prevent erectile dysfunction in prostate cancer patients ... - The Plain Dealer
It is with great pleasure and deep gratitude, that the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation annouces that Reflexonic, the maker of Viberect, has agreed to donate a portion of its sales to the ED Foundation for its continued work in educating and supporting men with Erectile Dysfunction.
Reflexonic (http://reflexonic.com/) is the medical device company that created the [...]
Researchers have discovered that ED is a stronger indicator of heart disease than the traditional red flags such as family history, cholesterol levels or blood pressure. Bottom line, if you have ED and you aren't really sure what caused it, go straight to your doctor and get a complete check up. And TELL HIM about your ED. Not all doctors remember to ask. Just say something like: "Doc, can't figure out what my problem in the bedroom is these days. Think I might have something more to worry about than just getting it up?" Say it three times and call him in the morning.