Google News : U.S. : All
- Congress Doesn't Want Medicare to Pay for Your Erectile Dysfunction - ABC News
- Mediterranean Diet Could Mend Hearts In Erectile Dysfunction Sufferers, Study ... - Huffington Post
- American Heart Association says early detectable Vascular Disease linked to ... - Clarksville Online
- Prostate Cancer Surgery and Erectile Dysfunction - Chron.com (blog)
- Erectile Dysfunction May Improve After Shockwave Therapy - Renal and Urology News
- Porn-induced erectile dysfunction, and other problems facing Gen-XXX - The Globe and Mail
- Med Diet May Help Heart in Erectile Dysfunction Patients - MedPage Today
It is with great pleasure and deep gratitude, that the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation annouces that Reflexonic, the maker of Viberect, has agreed to donate a portion of its sales to the ED Foundation for its continued work in educating and supporting men with Erectile Dysfunction.
Reflexonic (http://reflexonic.com/) is the medical device company that created the [...]
Researchers have discovered that ED is a stronger indicator of heart disease than the traditional red flags such as family history, cholesterol levels or blood pressure. Bottom line, if you have ED and you aren't really sure what caused it, go straight to your doctor and get a complete check up. And TELL HIM about your ED. Not all doctors remember to ask. Just say something like: "Doc, can't figure out what my problem in the bedroom is these days. Think I might have something more to worry about than just getting it up?" Say it three times and call him in the morning.