How do I use this to meet women?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: How do I use this to meet women?

Postby tomas1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Richard, I enjoy hearing about your journey and future aspirations.
Your post about meeting women and the screen name, Frog, made me think of when I was out in the desert last year We had finally got enough rain to fill a normally dry lake.
You wouldn't believe all the frogs (and maybe toads) looking for, and probably finding, sex. It was quite a sight and they really had to work fast lol.
By the way, I'm originally from Baltimore (Hampden), but have been out of there since 1965.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:15 pm

tomas1 wrote:Richard, I enjoy hearing about your journey and future aspirations.
Your post about meeting women and the screen name, Frog, made me think of when I was out in the desert last year We had finally got enough rain to fill a normally dry lake.
You wouldn't believe all the frogs (and maybe toads) looking for, and probably finding, sex. It was quite a sight and they really had to work fast lol.
By the way, I'm originally from Baltimore (Hampden), but have been out of there since 1965.

I'll win them over first with my personality.

I'll subtly throw in the "bionic dick" somewhere in there. Lol.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

GaryP!

Postby GaryP! » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 pm

I would just say, "You've heard of that 60 minute man? Well here I am."

Of course she may not believe you and think you are just BSing her to get laid. In which case you can tell her; Look, since I am so long lasting I usually charge $5.00. However, for you, If I don't last the full 60 minutes I'll give you double your money back!
Surgery Dec 2, 2016 Dr. Eid Advanced Urological Care. Coloplast 18cm

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm

They probably would in your age group.
But the older ladies would love the opportunity.
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

oldgoat wrote:They probably would in your age group.
But the older ladies would love the opportunity.

I've gotten drunk and started talking about it and some young girls found it interesting.

I'm talking to a girl right now who doesn't think it's weird.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Just don't get drunk and start wagging a new plasticized dick at them or you will be arrested instead of laid! :shock:

Win them over with a decent personality. Be a good person. If they are the same they will follow you to your dick. It is just like smart people think with their brain and not your dick. Use the proper end first.

Keep healing!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 pm

alibaba wrote:Just don't get drunk and start wagging a new plasticized dick at them or you will be arrested instead of laid! :shock:

Win them over with a decent personality. Be a good person. If they are the same they will follow you to your dick. It is just like smart people think with their brain and not your dick. Use the proper end first.

Keep healing!

How about this pickup line...

" *belch* Hey guess what? I just got a bionic dick put in! "

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Wouldn't suggest it. I can tell you that even though most can't get their freakin face out of their phone long enough to see if you combed your hair, women do like a gentleman. I still open the door for my wife 34 years later. I often get comments from young gals who say they wish someone would do that for them. Some want to be divas and you don't want to even go there. Some fall in love with the idea you care enough to do it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:46 am

check out my post regarding:

"High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics"
Post by TANGERINE

Here is my thinking:

step 1: generate some really impressive metrics on the i-condom ring web site
step 2: somehow work this into your Bumble account or Tinder account
step 3: when a girl states those numbers have to be bogus, you can state, "oh yea, I have a sexual secret !"

And then let the love making begin

from , the TANGERINE

PS: Bros, why hasn't someone commented on that high tech condom ring thing ... I think it could be a big boom to use bionics ??
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:54 am

TANGERINE wrote:check out my post regarding:

"High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics"
Post by TANGERINE

Here is my thinking:

step 1: generate some really impressive metrics on the i-condom ring web site
step 2: somehow work this into your Bumble account or Tinder account
step 3: when a girl states those numbers have to be bogus, you can state, "oh yea, I have a sexual secret !"

And then let the love making begin

from , the TANGERINE

PS: Bros, why hasn't someone commented on that high tech condom ring thing ... I think it could be a big boom to use bionics ??

I don't understand what it is.

It's a special electronic condom? Where do I buy one? Can you send a link?

Return to “Implants”