WOrking out

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: WOrking out

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Ruktitan wrote:
Yes I workout alot and have just been implanted. I cant see why it would cause any strain on the pump as its hanging loose in the scrotum. Just like working out doesnt put any pressure on your testicles? I havnt done any heavy lifting since being implanted but im only a few weeks out and feel like I could.

I am not a doctor, but I do know a fair amount about anatomy.

The reservoir is placed in the abdomen between bladder and the pubic bone. When you contract during resistance training pressure builds up and could put pressure on the reservoir and the tissues healing around it. This could be a problem while you are healing but after you have healed completely there will not be a problem weight lifting.

The other and probably more dangerous complication is that the tubing from the reservoir passes though the inguinal canal. This is a common weak spot where hernias occur. Intestine or intestinal fat pushes through this canal. I would guess that beginning to work out too soon might leave you with a higher chance of getting an inguinal hernia.

Your best bet is to follow the doctor and his instructions.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

dias_ultima

Re: WOrking out

Postby dias_ultima » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:03 pm

this is something that i have wanted to ask questions about too, when it comes to doing sit-ups and crunches would it put the tubing at risk?
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

Return to “Implants”