revision size and pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
divisun

revision size and pain

Postby divisun » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:28 am

hello,

I have just had a new implant last week. I have removed an ams 700 lx which I have had since 2008. Now i got a coloplast instead. It was all very smooth and professional with Dr Eid. I also really like that he has in person been answering mails from the very start.

A few question for those of you who have had a new implant.

I have pumped for 2 days now and while the girth is not thinner or maybe even slightly thicker, the length is around 1 cm (slightly less than 0,5 inch) shorter. is it likely i will regain that in time with pumping? i do feel the implant has the right size as i can feel the top of the rods in my glans penis. I know it may increase some in a sexual situation with glans engorgement.

For some reason I thought it wouldnt hurt so much when pumping it up as I have an implant before but it hurts quite a lot in the shaft of the penis. Has this been like that for you also? if so how long did it take for you to not experience much pain?

I do like the coloplast pump. while a bit harder to pump, it is completely silent when deflating it which was not the case with the AMS.

TomW46

Re: revision size and pain

Postby TomW46 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Now that you have a Titan, have you noticed the crinkles, lumps, bumps, etc when flaccid? My wife doesn't like that as she says she can feel the crinkled cylinders and it's weird. I'm curious whether your AMS LX felt the same way when flaccid. BTW, I've been pumping twice a day for an hour or more each time for more than 2 months. When I started cycling, I was at 12 cm. And now, I'm still at exactly 12 cm.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 am

divisun wrote:hello,

I have just had a new implant last week. I have removed an ams 700 lx which I have had since 2008. Now i got a coloplast instead. It was all very smooth and professional with Dr Eid. I also really like that he has in person been answering mails from the very start.

A few question for those of you who have had a new implant.

I have pumped for 2 days now and while the girth is not thinner or maybe even slightly thicker, the length is around 1 cm (slightly less than 0,5 inch) shorter. is it likely i will regain that in time with pumping? i do feel the implant has the right size as i can feel the top of the rods in my glans penis. I know it may increase some in a sexual situation with glans engorgement.

For some reason I thought it wouldnt hurt so much when pumping it up as I have an implant before but it hurts quite a lot in the shaft of the penis. Has this been like that for you also? if so how long did it take for you to not experience much pain?

I do like the coloplast pump. while a bit harder to pump, it is completely silent when deflating it which was not the case with the AMS.

I have no experience with revision pain, I can say that I gain about 1/2 to 3/4 inch when glans engorged.
I've read the shaft pain from cycling hurts for a couple months. I'm on day 22 of my new dick and the pain of cycling is considerably down already. It gets less and less daily.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 am

TomW46 wrote:Now that you have a Titan, have you noticed the crinkles, lumps, bumps, etc when flaccid? My wife doesn't like that as she says she can feel the crinkled cylinders and it's weird. I'm curious whether your AMS LX felt the same way when flaccid. BTW, I've been pumping twice a day for an hour or more each time for more than 2 months. When I started cycling, I was at 12 cm. And now, I'm still at exactly 12 cm.

The AMS LGX is designed to eventually stretch and make you bigger, the Titan does not do that. The AMS is softer and more rubbery where the Titan is more plastically... You will be harder when flaccid and the dog ears will probably be visible... sorry if you don't like those features, but I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have seen that on this website... maybe you picked the wrong device for your needs and desires. I think some guys are getting it because they think you get a big dick... The good news is that you will be able to please everybody you want to (well it's good if they approve as well :lol: ).

Larry

divisun

Postby divisun » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Thanks for the replies.
I have coloplast (Titan right?) 20 +1 , so I guess it should be around the same size as before with time. I lost 1 cm with last implant though (from 16 to 15 cm) and considerable girth loss. Now I have around 13,5-14 cm. Right now difficult to get glans engorgement , probably because of pain but I hope it will give me another cm.
I don't think this implant looks or feels especially different from the AMS though.
Hope this implant will last me 10 years as well. Being 43 now, I know I probably will need at least 3 more revisions.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Give it time. Both devices have good and bad. Personally I can fuck like a train all night. So accept the wrinkles during the day unless shagging the office admin girl. It’s magic.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Spikepork wrote:Give it time. Both devices have good and bad. Personally I can fuck like a train all night. So accept the wrinkles during the day unless shagging the office admin girl. It’s magic.

:lol: :lol: you crack me up :lol: :lol:

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:12 pm

I had the crinkles and folds with the lgx early on. I am now at 9 mos and dont seem to feel them at all. Even when completely deflated.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”