Implant patient to be

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tryin2hard

Re: Implant patient to be

Postby Tryin2hard » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi I am 2 weeks post op. with Dr. Eid. Did the whole trip alone. Had no issues. If you would like to discuss just send me a private message and I would be happy to provide my phone number. Good luck. Steve
68 yrs old. Peyronies diagnosed 3 years ago. tried pills and Trimix injections. Implanted April 13 2018. 18 cm ams lgx with 1 cm rte by Dr. Eid.

Galevin

Postby Galevin » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:12 pm

I sent you a pm with my phone and appreciate a call
.or if there are any other volunteers feel free to call me and let’s talk. Love to find someone here in IN that can show me how to inflate and deflate but guessing that’s gonna be tough.
Thanks
Gerald
Indianapolis, IN
317 four four one 3231
66 y.o. with 22 Titan Coloplast implanted April 6, 2018 Dr. EID (the king!) I love Dr. EID. Now just trying to get used to this beast. I swear I’m larger. Definitely not smaller.

warrenw

Re: surgery completion date 4/6/18

Postby warrenw » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Galevin wrote:It’s been 3 weeks since my surgery with Dr Eid. Dr Eid and his staff are excellent but run into a problem I believe is common but here’s the problem. I’m ready to inflate and then deflate and it’s hard to tell what’s going on down there???

At your post-op appointment with Dr Eid he didn't activate you or give you any instructions?

I suggest you call his office, he has someone on staff just for questions like this. She could probably help you.

What I did to self-activate was feel for the deflate button and be sure I could press it. Then I inflated about 5 pumps and did the deflate again. It becomes easy very quickly, just take it in small steps.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Galevin

Postby Galevin » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 am

Update.
Life is good again. I was just gun shy and afraid of walking around with a permanent boner. I had my surgery with Dr Eid on a Fri but my plane left early that Monday. I was in NY for one full week arriving on Mon and departing the following Monday. I was given all the instructions but kept remember them saying not to inflate unless you know where the deflate button is. That has been my hang up. That deflate button is hard to feel. What really helped me was this 30 sec video that showed exactly where everything is located
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnuk8w1QDIY
Still having a hard time feeling exactly where the deflate button is but I got up the nerve to inflate 3-4 times and then deflate a couple times. Not going to push it to the limit till I do this many more times. Bottom line. Dr Eid was great along with Silvia and Ruby and I can’t recommend them any higher as they all did a superb job.
Gerald
66 y.o. with 22 Titan Coloplast implanted April 6, 2018 Dr. EID (the king!) I love Dr. EID. Now just trying to get used to this beast. I swear I’m larger. Definitely not smaller.

Return to “Implants”