Scientific evidence!*not really* (Re: hard pump)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Scientific evidence!*not really* (Re: hard pump)

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Larry posted this a month ago.

OMG, I stumbled upon a BIG help. Yesterday I cycled twice for an hour each time really easy. The secret is a heating pad. I turned it up to max and when it got too hot I turned it down to med. The pump worked great... Who knew, roasted nuts pumps easier and is less painful.

Anybody else tried this?
It seems about every day or two I see someone else post about a pump they think is broken or it's too hard to squeeze.

I Feel like there should be a FAQ sheet pinned to this forum so these answers are easy for people to find.
Or like a tools and tips thread (punny?) Then again that could become arduous with many pages to sift through over time....

Anyway I'm still 9 days from my inflation appointment.
Using my heating pad daily to help soften things up.

Cheers!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Re: Scientific evidence!*not really* (Re: hard pump)

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 am

Hot baths also if you do baths. I did hot showers

krdjango1960

Postby krdjango1960 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 am

Looks like most of us had the same experience with the pump. When I first tried pumping, I was squeezing so hard without any give, I was worried that the darn thing might burst. Eventually, I was able to squeeze the bulb and obtain erection. After a while up to ten pumps. Presently, 7 months later, 100. Mine is maxed out I think. I am squeezing but no more activity in my shaft. No pain either. I am disappointed because I was hoping it will add another inch - in length. I maxed out around 4 inches in length. If I measure from the base of balls 4.5 inches. Girth=5 inches.

Keep on pumping - it will give. I know it can be frustrating.
Aug17 AMS700 LGX 15cm+2cm RTE by Dr. Brock. Heart, diabetes. ED-overweight, diabetes and meds. Injection was painful. Severe Peyronie, tissue damage was caused by injection). Venous leakage. After surgery inflated: L=3.0" Girth=4.5"

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 pm

krdjango1960 wrote:. I am disappointed because I was hoping it will add another inch - in length. I maxed out around 4 inches in length. If I measure from the base of balls 4.5 inches. Girth=5 inches

I believe the standard way to measure penis length isalong the top. From the pubic bone to the penis tip. You compess the fat pad covering the pubic bone as best you can.

This has less variability in length measurement than the alternative underside measure because where the scrotipum joins the penis has so much variation.

The debate about measurement tecgnique has produced a degree of intemperance in the past, especially a third technique, measuring along the side of the penis with the datum point the hip bone.

As long as one is consistent, personal growth an be tracked. But to compare between different individuals, the measurement method must be he same.

Anyone want to try measuring for VOLUME?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

nudist

Postby nudist » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm

"Anyone want to try measuring for VOLUME?"

wouldn't we all have to use the same woman for that?
/s
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:53 pm

nudist wrote:"Anyone want to try measuring for VOLUME?"

wouldn't we all have to use the same woman for that?
/s

Archimedes' principal of displacement.

You suspend yourself over a water-filled measuring cup and lower your penis into the water (no fair letting your balls go into the cup). Then, when you pull out of the cup you see how much water left the cup.

Of course, this technique will inevitably cause MORE debate over proper method thatn the under vs over vs side length measurement methods.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

nudist

Postby nudist » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

i was thinking something kind of similar, but it was more fun than a measuring cup!
:D
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:From the pubic bone to the penis tip. You compress the fat pad covering the pubic bone as best you can.

Pressing to the pubic bone (compressing the fat pad) is fine as long as everyone measures this way, so we are comparing* apples to apples.

*Who ever heard of guys comparing dick sizes? :lol:

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

This is a penis visualizer, enter your measurements and get volume and a visual comparison to average penises.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:31 am

I would put it on actual size versus big graph, very interesting.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Return to “Implants”