Anyone in Toronto, Gta for show and tell??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dias_ultima

Re: Anyone in Toronto, Gta for show and tell??

Postby dias_ultima » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:51 am

who are the top implant surgeons canada now anyway, i hear good things about dr brock from larry, but after he retires who else is there?
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:04 am

dias_ultima wrote:who are the top implant surgeons canada now anyway, i hear good things about dr brock from larry, but after he retires who else is there?

For god sake, whatever you do, DO NOT see Stephen Steele in Kingston. Almost all of the problems I had were caused by him and I have at least one more operation to correct his incompetence.

I don't think Dr. Brock is retiring any time soon... that will be a sad day for me.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:05 am

dias_ultima wrote:who are the top implant surgeons canada now anyway, i hear good things about dr brock from larry, but after he retires who else is there?

For god sake, whatever you do, DO NOT see Stephen Steele in Kingston. Almost all of the problems I had were caused by him and I have at least one more operation to correct his incompetence.

I don't think Dr. Brock is retiring any time soon... that will be a sad day for me.

Larry

Return to “Implants”