Girth After Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnelson1

Re: Girth After Implant

Postby Cnelson1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Lost Sheep, I'm not worried about size, it is what it is. I'm trying to figure a way to know when I have arrived at the max for the 2 cm girth expantion potential. Just thought there might be an approximate number including the addition of pinal anatomy.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 am

Cnelson1 wrote:Lost Sheep, I'm not worried about size, it is what it is. I'm trying to figure a way to know when I have arrived at the max for the 2 cm girth expantion potential. Just thought there might be an approximate number including the addition of pinal anatomy.

If you ever find out, let me know. :)

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:13 am

Just a guide if it helps but the ams700lgx cylinder girth is 12mm with expansion capability of a max of 18mm. So u will hit a wall. I would say when you stop getting sore during your cycling you probably are at the max girth and/or length growth. I am at 8.5 mos post op and still get sore. I read here on FT that the ams can expand in both length and girth for up to two years. I still see slow steady gains. With regular cycling, you all will too. No pain no gain !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:55 am

I am amazed you are already at a point where you are aggressively cycling. My incision area was still so tender at that point I could not do it. I gained a bit of girth from the surgery itself but have not yet noticed a gain from cycling and I am 4.5 months post-op.

Each of us had unique anatomies and some penises are more likely to expand that others. Also, the marketing of the implants references potential to increase girth, but I don’t think I have seen anything in the form of a promise. In various posts here at FT I have seen comments where the girth change came after many months of cycling. I hope I will gain a little length and girth with my AMS LGX but I am very happy just to get rock hard and be able to satisfy my wife and really enjoy jacking off.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:15 am

Greg1956 wrote:I am amazed you are already at a point where you are aggressively cycling. My incision area was still so tender at that point I could not do it. I gained a bit of girth from the surgery itself but have not yet noticed a gain from cycling and I am 4.5 months post-op.

Each of us had unique anatomies and some penises are more likely to expand that others. Also, the marketing of the implants references potential to increase girth, but I don’t think I have seen anything in the form of a promise. In various posts here at FT I have seen comments where the girth change came after many months of cycling. I hope I will gain a little length and girth with my AMS LGX but I am very happy just to get rock hard and be able to satisfy my wife and really enjoy jacking off.

Greg

From what I have read for the one you got is 2 years

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Cnelson1 wrote:Lost Sheep, I'm not worried about size, it is what it is. I'm trying to figure a way to know when I have arrived at the max for the 2 cm girth expantion potential. Just thought there might be an approximate number including the addition of pinal anatomy.

There is. But it is specific to each individual man. Sorry.

Bandit (and the others that followed) posted a better answer. I canot expand on those.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”