Girth After Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnelson1

Girth After Implant

Postby Cnelson1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:59 am

I recently (Jan 23, 2018) had an implant installed (AMS 700 G +2 BUT NOT L). (Ya ya,I know I need to do my profile). I'm cycling it 2 to 3 times a day for 1 hour. My question is, how do I know if and when I reach max girth of the implant? Is there an approximate circumstance measurement that would indicate that I'm there or close?

Lost Sheep

Re: Girth After Implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:24 am

The mathematician in me says to measure girth everyday and plot it on a graph. You should see a curve emerge from the data points. That curve will asymtotically approach your ultimate girth.

Unsolicited advice: Don't worry about size. You will get what you wilk get by cycling as recommended by your physician. It will be whatever it will be. Being rigid is the important feature.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 am

Cnelson1 wrote:I recently (Jan 23, 2018) had an implant installed (AMS 700 G +2 BUT NOT L). (Ya ya,I know I need to do my profile). I'm cycling it 2 to 3 times a day for 1 hour. My question is, how do I know if and when I reach max girth of the implant? Is there an approximate circumstance measurement that would indicate that I'm there or close?

If you figure it out, let me know...

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:56 am

Lost Sheep wrote:The mathematician in me says to measure girth everyday and plot it on a graph. You should see a curve emerge from the data points. That curve will asymtotically approach your ultimate girth.

Unsolicited advice: Don't worry about size. You will get what you wilk get by cycling as recommended by your physician. It will be whatever it will be. Being rigid is the important feature.

I think daily would be too much as it would show alot of no progress unless you use some type micrometer, but we are not machiest nor our dicks machied parts. I would think weekly , every 2 weeks or monthly would show a more useful curve

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:25 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:The mathematician in me says to measure girth everyday and plot it on a graph. You should see a curve emerge from the data points. That curve will asymtotically approach your ultimate girth.

I think daily would be too much as it would show alot of no progress unless you use some type micrometer, but we are not machiest nor our dicks machied parts. I would think weekly , every 2 weeks or monthly would show a more useful curve

Some is good. More is better. Too much is just enough.

Applies to data as well as it applies to sex.

I don't obsess over my weight, girth, length or blood sugar (well, maybe I should over the glucose). But I DO measure them daily. It is just an exercise, not a way of life.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
hturner12 wrote:

Some is good. More is better. Too much is just enough.

Applies to data as well as it applies to sex.

I don't obsess over my weight, girth, length or blood sugar (well, maybe I should over the glucose). But I DO measure them daily. It is just an exercise, not a way of life.

Blood sugar should be at least daily if diabetic. If you are trying to lose weight mos people are advised not to weigh everyday, because you could se a plateau or you see you gained overnight

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:13 pm

hturner12 wrote:Blood sugar should be at least daily if diabetic. If you are trying to lose weight mos people are advised not to weigh everyday, because you could se a plateau or you see you gained overnight

The plateaus don't bother me. Nor do the slight gains and losses that occur day to day. I pay attention to the longer-term trend and only note the daily data points because they are what inform that trend.

I often quip that I have lost over a hundred poiunds over the past four years. The same 5 pounds over and over again. It is what it is. The nature of metabolism and the daily/weekly swings do not bother me.

Actually, I weigh twice daily. Night and morning. I find it interesting that I lose as much as 2 pounds overnight. Again, I know that it is what it is.

Same principle applies to gierth or length or volume of semen. Trends have importance. Individual data points, not so much.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:53 pm

You weigh the least when you first get up

Lost Sheep