I think my pump is broken

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: I think my pump is broken

Postby Spikepork » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Larry. And here.
I'm unsure where "benefits" and problems merge and where health and cosmetic help start and finish. I do know that implants for many give how and chance for a better experience than years of ED. As for falling figures of implants I have seen no real detailed breakdown of this fact if indeed it is a fact. My surgeon for sure is as busy as ever. From posts here we can see it's a global surgical procedure so how do we know.
Let's be very honest that this is a last gasp at sexual function and is fraught with health and healing possibilities. It's a major piece of surgery within a mans most delicate bits. My surgeon was pretty blunt on detail and it was a scary decision and one I appreciate takes time to heal from and indeed get the best from. It's NOT natural to have r2d2 in your sack arguing for space with your real nuts. Nor is it natural to have two inflatable tubes put inside your cock. This is a huge decision and one to take as a personal one armed with all of the knowledge you can gain and then a massive dose of "hope this works".

One things for sure. Mine didn't ducking work at all before. Nada. Not a thing and I truly hated sticking a syringe in my cock for average crap sex and then 3 hours of aching after or worse she changed her mind and I have a stiffy for no reason.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Fundle

Postby Fundle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm curious where the info comes from that is the basis for some saying implant surgery is on the decline. It was mid-December 2017 when I finally finished jumping through all the hoops to get my surgery scheduled, and it's set for March 1st, 2018, not because I was putting it off, but because that was my surgeon's first opening! I'm not personally seeing signs of any decline anywhere.

Bob
Age 66. Originally scheduled for penile implant surgery March 1, 2018 with Dr. Garber in Phila, but delayed for insurance reasons. ED for 20 years; tried testosterone replacement, ED meds, pump, tri-mix injections. All helped for a time, but no longer.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 pm

reallynow48 wrote:
ED2013 wrote:The pump definitely can feel hard as a rock in the beginning. Are you cleared to take hot baths? If so try it in the tub. It will help. Hold the pump steady with one hand right where the tubes go into the pump. With your dominant hand, give it a quick, powerful pump. Keep trying. You’ll get it.

Cannot do baths, dr's orders. He said absolutely not

My doctor said not bath's too but after 2 weeks he said it was ok. Find out how long before you can take a bath. When you can, take a bath as hot as you can stand it. It loosens stuff up and makes it a lot easier. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:18 pm

BustedBob wrote:At four weeks I couldn't even find my deflate button I was so swollen. Maybe you should take your doctors advice and wait for activation before you start worrying.

Great advice Bob. :)

Larry

reallynow48

Postby reallynow48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Spikepork wrote:Larry. And here.
I'm unsure where "benefits" and problems merge and where health and cosmetic help start and finish. I do know that implants for many give how and chance for a better experience than years of ED. As for falling figures of implants I have seen no real detailed breakdown of this fact if indeed it is a fact. My surgeon for sure is as busy as ever. From posts here we can see it's a global surgical procedure so how do we know.
Let's be very honest that this is a last gasp at sexual function and is fraught with health and healing possibilities. It's a major piece of surgery within a mans most delicate bits. My surgeon was pretty blunt on detail and it was a scary decision and one I appreciate takes time to heal from and indeed get the best from. It's NOT natural to have r2d2 in your sack arguing for space with your real nuts. Nor is it natural to have two inflatable tubes put inside your cock. This is a huge decision and one to take as a personal one armed with all of the knowledge you can gain and then a massive dose of "hope this works".

One things for sure. Mine didn't ducking work at all before. Nada. Not a thing and I truly hated sticking a syringe in my cock for average crap sex and then 3 hours of aching after or worse she changed her mind and I have a stiffy for no reason.

of not seeing or hearing of failures, the first post op visit with my surgeon the time of my appointment was pushed back 2 and a half hours because of emergency complications surgery. That's one. The VERY day of my surgery, I was supposed to be in the operating room at 10:00am. Didn't get in there until around 3pm because of guess what..............the person in front of me had 6 hours of surgery because of complications and fixing whatever had gone wrong with his implant. That's two. I will copy and paste a bunch for you to see. That's three. Is that a strikeout or what kind of rules are we playing with? I am a pretty smart fella and a member of MENSA, with a certified IQ of 165. I have did my research on PPI's and the majority of people are not satisfied. The numbers of satisfied are kinda like the Unemployment figures the government puts out every month. In an easy word for all of us to know...........they LIE! My own doctor never will give me straight answers on anything. If TIME is the only answer you can come up with to a guy that has struggled with ED for a long period of time, then where is the empathy? Give it time doesn't solve the problems that patients struggle with while getting this surgery.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/rem ... le-implant
53 yo Caucasian with AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm extensions. Surgery at the beginning of Dec, 2017. Type 2 Diabetic.

nudist

Postby nudist » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:03 pm

reallynow48 wrote:of not seeing or hearing of failures, the first post op visit with my surgeon the time of my appointment was pushed back 2 and a half hours because of emergency complications surgery. That's one. The VERY day of my surgery, I was supposed to be in the operating room at 10:00am. Didn't get in there until around 3pm because of guess what..............the person in front of me had 6 hours of surgery because of complications and fixing whatever had gone wrong with his implant. That's two. I will copy and paste a bunch for you to see. That's three. Is that a strikeout or what kind of rules are we playing with? I am a pretty smart fella and a member of MENSA, with a certified IQ of 165. I have did my research on PPI's and the majority of people are not satisfied. The numbers of satisfied are kinda like the Unemployment figures the government puts out every month. In an easy word for all of us to know...........they LIE! My own doctor never will give me straight answers on anything. If TIME is the only answer you can come up with to a guy that has struggled with ED for a long period of time, then where is the empathy? Give it time doesn't solve the problems that patients struggle with while getting this surgery.

good grief!!
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:12 pm

reallynow48 wrote:
Spikepork wrote:Larry. And here.

of not seeing or hearing of failures, the first post op visit with my surgeon the time of my appointment was pushed back 2 and a half hours because of emergency complications surgery. That's one. The VERY day of my surgery, I was supposed to be in the operating room at 10:00am. Didn't get in there until around 3pm because of guess what..............the person in front of me had 6 hours of surgery because of complications and fixing whatever had gone wrong with his implant. That's two. I will copy and paste a bunch for you to see. That's three. Is that a strikeout or what kind of rules are we playing with? I am a pretty smart fella and a member of MENSA, with a certified IQ of 165. I have did my research on PPI's and the majority of people are not satisfied. The numbers of satisfied are kinda like the Unemployment figures the government puts out every month. In an easy word for all of us to know...........they LIE! My own doctor never will give me straight answers on anything. If TIME is the only answer you can come up with to a guy that has struggled with ED for a long period of time, then where is the empathy? Give it time doesn't solve the problems that patients struggle with while getting this surgery.

Given that you are so negative regarding implants, why did you go through with it? With a certified IQ of 165, you would thin that you would have known better.

Larry

nudist

Postby nudist » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:17 pm

reallynow48 wrote:...I am a pretty smart fella and a member of MENSA, with a certified IQ of 165.

.... I have did my research on PPI's and the majority of people are not satisfied.

two things i take great issue with.

as much as you whine and complain, IMHO you are definitely someone who should NOT have gotten an implant.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

reallynow48

Postby reallynow48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:32 pm

How can it be whining when it is my story? I can pick out thousands on this site that are similar to my story. Take your Geritol and don't call me in the morning Pops.
53 yo Caucasian with AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm extensions. Surgery at the beginning of Dec, 2017. Type 2 Diabetic.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Oh dear. IQs can be a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. A. It like having a wall a foot high and a mile long so you walk around it. If the issues you describe are facts I would have been out of that surgery before anyone got within a mile of my body. There not a single person who has done anything but offer you friendly advice and kindest words. But you are not here for help are you. Nonetheless and as said before I still wish you a good healing and success. Be kind and you receive kindness. Be open to help when offered. Best of luck.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”