Pump Stuck To Scrotum Skin

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: Pump Stuck To Scrotum Skin

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:09 am

I'm on the same timeline as you and like you can't wait to start. I too have a a slight burning sensation that feels how you describe. Have a check up this Friday and hopefully may even get to start pumping. All still feels fairly strange down there with various aches and twinges but nothing I can't cope with. Not taking any pain relief now. Hoping the pump will be relatively easy to use as it does feel cramped in there with r2d2 taking away space from my two nuts.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:26 am

pumpitup wrote:Mine feels like my left nut is adhered to the pump, maybe not my nut but the epididimus,(sorry for the spelling) I have to be carefull how I squeeze the pump, if I don't hold it right it feels like I am squeezeing my left nut.

Mine has felt the same way since my revision -- until last night. I don't know why, but it seems to have pretty much gone away. There are still grip positions (on the pump) that hurt the same, but I can find several ways to grab it without that pain. :D :D :D
I'm really happy about that.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Well I'm hoping all goes well this Friday and I can begin the real journey to using my new skills.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”