Double-Handed Inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LGX_Man

Double-Handed Inflation

Postby LGX_Man » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Here is a copy of the standard AMS double-handed inflation guide for your reference.

You may prefer to use both hands (left-hand thumb over right-hand thumb on front side of the inflate bulb, with left-hand index finger over right-hand index finger on back side of the bulb) to squeeze the inflate bulb HARD/FAST to “pop” the valve into the inflate position, rather than just using one hand on the inflate bulb. This method will stabilize the inflate bulb between your fingers and provide you with double the squeeze strength.

After the initial very HARD/FAST squeeze of the pump to activate it, each subsequent squeeze of the inflate bulb is done with firmness.

Be sure that after each complete squeeze of the inflate bulb, you relax your fingers and allow the bulb to refill. To give slight, partial squeezes will only increase greatly the number of squeezes you have to give the pump bulb because you’ll be pushing very little fluid into the cylinders with each little squeeze.

USER TIP (Things I've learned)
VERY IMPORTANT: I sometimes also use my fourth fingers of each hand to hold the other end of the pump in place while I squeeze the bulb with my thumb and index finger. This keeps the pump from slipping out of my fingers and gives a nice secure grip

When starting to inflate, fully depress the inflation bulb and hold it for 3-4 seconds after it is depressed. Release your grip on it and wait 5-8 seconds while the bulb refills with saline solution from the reservoir. Repeat that process over and over until the desired firmness is achieved. In the early stages of pumping, a stinging sensation is noticeable as the old corpora cavernosa chamber is stretched tighter and tighter -- a sensation that will disappear over time as it becomes second nature.

Hope this helps some of you get onto the path of happy and healthy inflations! LGX_Man
Last edited by LGX_Man on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

KMeister

Re: Double-Handed Inflation

Postby KMeister » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

I started using two hands in the beginning because the pump was so hard and have just stayed with it. A couple of times I tried the one handed approach but toward the end the pump has slipped out, causing me some pain. Two hands works for me. I'm not doing anything with the other hand anyway...

KMeister

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

another advantage of sticking with the two-handed method is that your arms will grow evenly. You will not end up having one pumped arm and one skinny arm.

Pumping often takes quite a bit of arm strength.
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 pm

My right arm has been stronger than my left since I was about 14. Wonder why that is.....
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 pm

I've always had to do the two handed thing to fully pump.
harddrive

madmax

Postby madmax » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am

hey guys I am doing great on the pumping but when it allmost get full erect I cannot squeeze the pump even with two hands do you think this will get easier..when I first activate it I can get several good squeezes then the pump will no longer squeeze anybody have an answer for that tahnks

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 am

madmax wrote:hey guys I am doing great on the pumping but when it allmost get full erect I cannot squeeze the pump even with two hands do you think this will get easier..when I first activate it I can get several good squeezes then the pump will no longer squeeze anybody have an answer for that tahnks

For me it's a trial and error learning thing. I've had my Titan for a year and really had the pump thing down pat. However a couple of weeks ago I have a revision and the pump was replaced and moved lower in the scrotum where it belongs. Now I'm having a harder time using the pump again, but like I said, it's a matter of finding YOUR method. My best advice is to practice, practice, practice.
harddrive

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:27 pm

madmax wrote:hey guys I am doing great on the pumping but when it allmost get full erect I cannot squeeze the pump even with two hands do you think this will get easier..when I first activate it I can get several good squeezes then the pump will no longer squeeze anybody have an answer for that tahnks

Madmax. First of all, Patience! Your penis needs to grow up now. You will get a certain number of squeezes into it at first but it's all still so new. As your shaft starts getting used to expanding it will start accepting more and more pumps. When I first started inflating, I actually fretted that I didn't have enough saline solution in the reservoir. But time marched on and I started being able to pump more and more each time. Keep at it my man. Persevere! Try pumping it in a warm/hot shower and see if that helps any. I also found, in the beginning, that I had better luck pumping while standing or sitting in an upright position. Not sure why but I just assumed that it had something to do with gravity. Just keep inflating it twice a day or more. I started pumping it to the "max" (meaning, as much as I could get into it) at about 8 weeks. (Each person's experience with this is different of course) After that I tried to leave it at the max for as long as I could handle it. It burns at first because your penis is not used to it and is stretching. After this somewhat uncomfortable "growing" stage is over, you can start getting into the "showing" stage and leave it pumped whenever you can to help it grow. I'm at just a little over 10 months now and any uncomfortable feelings are now long gone. I tend to leave it somewhat inflated when I go to bed and if any friskiness starts happening, I merely need to add a bit more to get to get "rock hard". An old friend from FT told me, just before GOING IN, give it another 5 or so pumps. Yeah, this helps too. You'll get there, it just takes time. Best of luck to all the newly bionic guys. There seems to be a trend going on!

I had always wondered if I'd reach Heaven. Have I EVER!

LGX_Man

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

thought I'd bump this up to the top again for all the newly implanted members!

Mstone

Postby Mstone » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Great advice, thanks
Age 60, married, PSA 12.4 PCa 3/07, RRP 5/07, no extension, nerves spared, subsequent PSAs<.01, continent 10/10, ED continued with no effect from pills or injections, implanted 9/19/11 Coloplast Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”