New advice regarding cycling, pain and stretching

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: New advice regarding cycling, pain and stretching

Postby Smetro » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:24 pm

My Titan Touch presents zero problems. Hold the button and squeeze my cock to go down then one squeeze on the pump to return the little valve so as to avoid re-inflation.....easy peasy.
Must say though that on the odd occasion at night when I have been lazy and haven't returned the valve.....I love waking up to a partially inflated cock that reminds me of as you Yanks would say "morning wood"......sure feels good as it slips into my girl's mouth.... :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 pm

I can get that "morning wood" with my AMS 700 LGX too! Just a single press of the pump bulb lets me engorge overnight. A sweet reminder that I really was a teen at one time! No wet dreams now but I'll just enjoy the morning wood!

Another thing I **think** I'm seeing a relationship with when it comes to auto-inflating. It seems to be affected by barometric pressure. I use a barometer phone app to check when my Psoriatic Arthritis pain is at its worst. So happens my auto-inflate times coincide with barometric pressure changes! Now I'm trying to remember back to high school physics to recall the effects on volume within a closed system as external pressures rise and fall!

MrJohnson

Postby MrJohnson » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:27 pm

I don't believe that the Titan Touch auto-inflates like the Titan OTR supposedly does. My Doc's assistant suggested that I hit the pump once after deflating as a precautionary step. Regarding the Titan Touch, I believe that I wasn't keeping the deflate button pushed down completely when deflating and now that I corrected that, I'm getting enough of the fluid out to where it's comfortable to wear tighter fitting underwear and pants.

I'm 12 weeks postop and all of the pain in the scrotum and shaft have gone away. It was a bitch back when the glans were sensitive to the cylinder tips pressing into it. My not deflating the cylinders enough just added to that discomfort. That problem has subsided.

The reservoir area had a little "sensation feeling" for a few days, not pain but just an "awareness" that something was there. That also has gone away.

The most uncomfortable part so far was getting use to R2D2 residing in my scrotum. The original tenants (the Nut brothers) were not happy with their new bionic roommate. Especially uncomfortable when sitting for long periods of time. That problem has also faded away.
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Glad the WTF is over. You should still discomfort in the head when you max out, if you need to pump a few more pumps

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:33 pm

MrJohnson wrote:The reservoir area had a little "sensation feeling" for a few days, not pain but just an "awareness" that something was there. That also has gone away.

Where is your reservoir located? I had a big concern pre-surgery about being able to feel the reservoir, but that never happened. Dr Eid said something about it being located "near the bladder".
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Mine is on rt and deep

TallTexan

Postby TallTexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 pm

my reservoir is on the right side of my belly and I can feel it with my fingers easily. It was put there because of a previous hernia operation.
surgery on 12/13/16
coloplast Titan Touch
RTE 2cm R & L
18 cm
Houston, Tx.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:23 am

I’ve been cycling for two weeks now with little pain, had my 6 week checkup with Dr Hakky and said everything looks great, I love my girth and how natural it looks, my reservoir sits towards the middle, I have a transplanted pancreas on my front left and kidney on my front right so it was the only place to put it, I love my pump, it’s always been low from day one and never had to pull down on it plus easy to pump and deflate, I am so happy with results and despite all the worrying and doubts I chose an excellent surgeon in Dr Hakky as my results show, I’m still healing at almost 8 weeks
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:56 am

nbriley wrote:I’ve been cycling for two weeks now with little pain, had my 6 week checkup with Dr Hakky and said everything looks great, I love my girth and how natural it looks, my reservoir sits towards the middle, I have a transplanted pancreas on my front left and kidney on my front right so it was the only place to put it, I love my pump, it’s always been low from day one and never had to pull down on it plus easy to pump and deflate, I am so happy with results and despite all the worrying and doubts I chose an excellent surgeon in Dr Hakky as my results show, I’m still healing at almost 8 weeks

Glad you are doing well. Have you tried it out yet, 6 weeks should be able to

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:51 pm

This week I hope
Lot going on
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Return to “Implants”