Had my Procedure Today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Had my Procedure Today

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:47 pm

warrenw wrote:
Spikepork wrote: The aching is rather non stop and to be honest gets me down a bit.
Did they give you any pain meds to take? I was prescribed a big vial of Percocet and one of those will knock down any pain. Also got a milder med, Tylenol 3 w/codine. No reason to tolerate unnecessary pain imho.

I still take 2 percocets every 4 hours. * days post-op.

Larry

nudist

Postby nudist » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:58 pm

VegasED wrote:warrenw, a welcome to the brotherhood from VegasED!
Be patient, I'm still healing and I had mine "installed" on Nov.
6, 2017. Wishing you a smooth recovery!

it was 11/3 for me. not scheduled for activation til 1/17. they had to do some "relaxing incisions" for the peyronies that take more time to heal.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:17 am

Going to continue with the pain relief each day. I get all sorts of odd aches and twinges down there. It's early days of course and me well I'm as inpatient as the next bloke. RA h day hopefully moves me closer to the ultimate goal.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”