Today is the day!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Today is the day!

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Limpbizcit wrote:The first part is done! I stayed overnight and am on my way home now. I'm surprised how good i feel. Haven't had any pain killers since recovery. My doctor says he implanted me with a 24cm AMS CX as a special order. I told him I didn't know the CX came 24cm and he said the LGX is the one that doesn't. I would like to hear thoughts on that. But so far so good.

Your doctor is right; that’s the only AMS model that comes in 24cm. That is the one that I got for my second surgery, and for the third I was “lead to believe” (to put it mildly), that I will get a specially made LGX 24cm, with turned out to be untrue.

The difference is that it does not expand in length, only does expand in girth. In my case, due to my pre-op girth, it was not capable to stretch enough to give it back. So, it really depends on your anatomy. However, I can tell you that that it provides a good rigidity.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”