Getting discovered: How to tell a woman your bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Getting discovered: How to tell a woman your bionic

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Many single bionic guys are concerned about how to handle the following situation:

During a one night stand or first sex, the woman discovers your pump in the scrotum, and she asks:
"umm, what is this ?"

What is the speech that you would use ?

please give specific verbiage to help many of the younger bionics who face stress over this scenario.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: Getting discovered: How to tell a woman your bionic

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:11 pm

to start the discussion, here is the speech I would consider reciting in the situation where the woman had no idea about my history:
"yes, I had some surgery done down there after an accident, but don't worry everything works really great and I think your really going to like my dick"

and if she pursues, you can try:
"you know it is really personal to me, I'll tell you details later, but let's not spoil the mood"

and is she still pursues you might say
"you are going to notice nothing different, except that I can get harder and last longer than most men" and then

and if she still pursues
"I am one of the few men who can have multiple orgasms"

and then to close the deal (hopefully, with the titan, a magnum condom will fit you well) you can then say
"OK, look, this is going to be really fun, and here is a condom (in the nice magnum gold package), can we put this magnum condom on, cause regular condoms feel too tight to me. "

TANGERINE

PS: you will gain in girth over the next six months, so magnum likely will happen in 6 months
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:30 am

TANGERINE wrote:During a one night stand or first sex, the woman discovers your pump in the scrotum, and she asks:
"umm, what is this ?"

I tell them it‘s the remote control for the garage door.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:38 am

strongagain wrote:
TANGERINE wrote:During a one night stand or first sex, the woman discovers your pump in the scrotum, and she asks:
"umm, what is this ?"

I tell them it‘s the remote control for the garage door.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Lol :lol:
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 pm

One night stand.......

You simply say, without getting into great detail, that is the thing the seperates me from all the two pump chumps in your past. So hold on for the night of your life. Me and my little friend are going to take you to places you never been !

Then you handle your business !

Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Bandit wrote:One night stand.......

You simply say, without getting into great detail, that is the thing the seperates me from all the two pump chumps in your past. So hold on for the night of your life. Me and my little friend are going to take you to places you never been !

Then you handle your business !

Bandit

Bandit,
As a former two pump chump, all I can say is: that's a great answer! :o
Bob 2.3
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 am

After an hour or two of hot sex with your bionic "everhard" boner, she'll be so happy that you won't have to explain anything! :lol:
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm

I had a private message to comment this topic. I will say a few things. for a few years I still do not want to have a long relationship, so I do not think about this problem.
of course, when I have a serious relationship, I will have to tell my woman about my implant. Now, I do not want to think about words to use for them.

I can assure this : two years now post surgery (27 sec 2015). I had sex with about 40 different women, only sex. I never slept together in the bed at night... I have only sex, and never problem about feeling my pump. If im not excited, my scrotum is soft and relaxed, and the pump is detectable, off course!!
But during sex, i have very hard scrotum and the pump hidden behind my balls was not felt by anyone. in fact, I love they lick and touch my balls, so I never had to confess about the pump. when I will have a girlfriend and I love them and I want to marry, then I will tell the truth, surely she will accept, if she loves me.

I think there is more lies to hide the implant. For exemple, you can say the pump s a cyst..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm

I’ve had sex with 3 different women since my implant. This has been on multiple occasions, and it includes long bouts of oral. When they go to touch that area, I tell them I don’t like my balls played with. No one has asked or suspected a thing. When I stay the night, I leave it partially pumped so there are no folds. I have a small scrotum from TRT, so it is very easy to feel my pump. However it’s easy because I can feel it both internally and with my fingertips. A woman brushing against it briefly has a very hard time discerning something different down there.

However I have been dating someone exclusively for over a month now, and I am considering the big reveal. When I let her know, I will update everyone.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Return to “Implants”