Any disasters?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Any disasters?

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:57 pm

I have read a lot of positives for implants. Is there anyone on this forum that has got an implant but wish they hadn't. Or do they not come back here to post?
Using Trimix injections. Not too successful looking into an implant.
Canada

ThePlumber1964
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Orlando, FL. USA

Re: Any disasters?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:02 pm

There is a very high satisfaction rate, based on published reports. I would say that what you will find here is patients with unsatisfactory results, but it is mainly due to surgery outcome. That is why I always stress that one of the most important things you must do is to get a surgeon that you feel comfortable with. That means different things for every patient, so make a list of the areas that are important for you: experience, personality, level of professionalism (including set of values, obviously), personal rapport, among others.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

strongagain
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 am

Re: Any disasters?

Postby strongagain » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:42 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:That is why I always stress that one of the most important things you must do is to get a surgeon that you feel comfortable with.


But what if he feels comfortable with a lousy doctor?? No, the most important decision is to go to one of the best doctors. Some people are fond of playing Russian roulette but I don’t want to take chances, that’s why, when living in the US, I would only go to Kramer or Eid, although my number one would be Dr. Eid. Some people don’t go to one of the very best because he isn’t just around the corner. How silly is that? Even when living in the UK or wherever I would travel to Dr. Eid. Luckily we have an excellent surgeon in Germany, that’s why (I’m German) I went to him. Travelled from South Africa to Germany...
67, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08 2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.3" - Very happy with implant

ThePlumber1964
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Orlando, FL. USA

Re: Any disasters?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:58 am

Part of feeling comfortable with a surgeon is to do the homework, as I explained. By doing so, the comfort level will be established.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 2775
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Any disasters?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:00 am

strongagain wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:That is why I always stress that one of the most important things you must do is to get a surgeon that you feel comfortable with.


But what if he feels comfortable with a lousy doctor?? No, the most important decision is to go to one of the best doctors. Some people are fond of playing Russian roulette but I don’t want to take chances, that’s why, when living in the US, I would only go to Kramer or Eid, although my number one would be Dr. Eid. Some people don’t go to one of the very best because he isn’t just around the corner. How silly is that? Even when living in the UK or wherever I would travel to Dr. Eid. Luckily we have an excellent surgeon in Germany, that’s why (I’m German) I went to him. Travelled from South Africa to Germany...



The thing we have here in Canada is that all of the surgeons have a full day every day so all of them have a lot of experience BUT. I have never heard of a Dr. like Kramer or Eid that only do implants. Our urologists do anything to do with urological problems. My doctor is not only very skilled at implants, but he instructs internationally and has been published in major medical journals more than 25 times. He has even received many awards. Now, if you look up his name, you will find some people who say they don't like him because he won't spend time with them answering questions. BULLSHIT. For me, he gave me his personal email address and answers all my questions in less than 24 hours except once. The one time he didn't answer that fast it was because he was in Australia teaching. That's where he was when he answered me. He gave me a brief answer and said he would give me a more detailed answer when he got home, which he did. I think the people talking shit about him had 10,000 stupid questions. When I phone Susan, his secretary, with a question, I figure she will ask him and call me back... nope, he calls me himself. I have heard that while he will answer questions, there has to be a limit, he is apparently anal about keeping his appointments ON TIME. My doctor is FANTASTIC but has not done as many implants as the famous dick doctors in the USA. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

ThePlumber1964
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Orlando, FL. USA

Re: Any disasters?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:32 am

Larry,

And that fits your own description of feeling comfortable with him, so you did your homework and will use him again, right?
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 2775
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Any disasters?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Larry,

And that fits your own description of feeling comfortable with him, so you did your homework and will use him again, right?




I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. There are a few other people on here that have him too. He is a great person and surgeon.

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

backup2014
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: Any disasters?

Postby backup2014 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am

I had a implant Dec 2014, it failed July 2017. I had a revision Oct 2017. I was very disappointed with the first implant and also the second one. I had a 5 3/4 inch skinny dick most of my life. I am 67 years old, ED raised its ugly head in my 40's. I did the injections and pills for about 10 yrs. Finally gave up and we just had great oral sex for about 10yrs. Then I got prostate cancer in 2013 had it removed in March 2014. My little pecker got skinnier and shorter. I had my implant in Dec 2014, my little pecker stayed shorter and skinny. I now have maybe 4 inches if I can get my fat pubic pad out of the way. I am not dissatisfied with the implant. But has done what I expected it to do. I am disappointed with the outcome, but a short skinny hard wiener is way better than a floppy one. As all of these guys will tell you, everyone's experience will be different. Go for it and then live with it. My doctor has done over 5000 of these surgeries, he did all he could do with what he had to work with. And I'm still having great oral sex, both giving and receiving. My life is not dictated by the size and hardness of my dick. Good luck, you will be fine.
67, Married to my childhood sweetheart, semi retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM.

backup2014
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: Any disasters?

Postby backup2014 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:53 am

backup2014 wrote:I had a implant Dec 2014, it failed July 2017. I had a revision Oct 2017. I was very disappointed with the first implant and also the second one. I had a 5 3/4 inch skinny dick most of my life. I am 67 years old, ED raised its ugly head in my 40's. I did the injections and pills for about 10 yrs. Finally gave up and we just had great oral sex for about 10yrs. Then I got prostate cancer in 2013 had it removed in March 2014. My little pecker got skinnier and shorter. I had my implant in Dec 2014, my little pecker stayed shorter and skinny. I now have maybe 4 inches if I can get my fat pubic pad out of the way. I am not dissatisfied with the implant. It has done what I expected it to do. I am disappointed with the outcome, but a short skinny hard wiener is way better than a floppy one. As all of these guys will tell you, everyone's experience will be different. Go for it and then live with it. My doctor has done over 5000 of these surgeries, he did all he could do with what he had to work with. And I'm still having great oral sex, both giving and receiving. My life is not dictated by the size and hardness of my dick. Good luck, you will be fine.
67, Married to my childhood sweetheart, semi retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM.

David_R
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: Any disasters?

Postby David_R » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am

backup2014 wrote:My life is not dictated by the size and hardness of my dick.

So very true, brother. I am glad that oral sex is good for your wife and for you.
Baltimore area. Age 68. Prostatectomy 2000, CX in 2002. After 12 yrs. got LGX 2014. My urologist is Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Med. Ctr. in Baltimore suburb of Towson. (After regular inflating I regained my original length and girth.)


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andywalther, defiant and 11 guests