Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FranklyED

Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby FranklyED » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi,
I'm just wondering, has anyone done penile implant in International Andrology London, UK? There doctor is Giulio Garaffa. Anyone ever heard of him? Any reviews? Thanks a lot in advance, guys.

Spikepork

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby Spikepork » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 am

I'm going to Dr Ralph in London. Not heard of your Dr. I'm using dr Ralph as all the feedback suggests he is the most experienced here in the Uk
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

BustedBob

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby BustedBob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Mr Garaffa did my implant.
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi bob. So how's it going?
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

opal123

Postby opal123 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi Guys,

Had my implant done with Dr Garaffa, he trained under Dr Ralph.

My recovery was long and painful, but I am young and that's expected.

Dr Garaffa said he's an aggressive sizer and that I wouldn't lose size, yet when i went for my follow up and questioned the half an inch lost, he said that he rounds down, so the cylinders dont kink, yet i've lost over a cm, so sizing was just off in my case.

The doc is very well respected and experienced, yet I regret using him.

I'd have consultations and follow ups with him and he'd just be sitting behind his computer half listening, really uninterested.

International andrology also charged me more than what the website suggest and they were not good at providing information about the implant and follow up, I always had to ask ask ask.

The overall experience wasn't great but I now do have a working penis which is pretty sick, the lost size is a bit of a bummer but my penis with the titan is like a rock, so again I'm kind of happy I just think it's worth using Dr Ralph.

Hope this helps!

Return to “Implants”