Pumping after implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bofu123

Pumping after implants

Postby bofu123 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:44 am

Has anyone ever used penis pump after having implnats installed. Can you use a pump post implants? What kind of results can you expect? My reason for the question is that prior to implants the head would expand beautifully along with the shaft, implants don't really make the head any larger, seems like a lack of blood. Anyone have any thoughts ideas or experience. I can not find anything on the internet that addresses this question. I had my AMS installed in May 2011 and love it.

Thanks,
Bill

hard drive

Re: Pumping after implants

Postby hard drive » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Bill,

What you are describing is normal. The blood flow pathways to your glans has been disrupted by the implant procedure. It can take as much as 24 months for it to return. I've read that using a VED can cause damage after an implant but I can't swear to it myself. I've have seen pumps on the market that are designed for the head only. Perhaps that would help.

I personally found that installing a pulsating shower head (the kind with a hose and adjustable pulse pressure) and using it with the hottest water you can tolerate without burning yourself, on the head of your penis about 15 minutes while inflated will do wonders. It palpates the head, and the hot water promotes blood flow and healing. When you get out of the shower, you will notice that your head is full sized again. Try it and see how it works for you.
harddrive

Return to “Implants”