LOST SHEEP, are you ok?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Update: LOST SHEEP, are you ok?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:00 pm

20 days post-op.

Been cycling since day 14 (absolutely minimal on day 14, a little more on day 15, then met with my surgeon on day 16 and got the OK to cycle as fully as was comfortable). So I have been cycling a bit more assertively each day after that.

Left testicle has been in hiding above the valve body ever since the surgery, but I finally was able to move him around a little. Still above the pump bulb but nearly alongside the valve body. But receding again as soon as I let go.

Right testicle has been low in my scrotum since day 2.

Crus area still tender, as is the reservoir area on the right just below belt-line.

The axis of the pump/Valve body's is a little to the right of perpendicular to my body's left-right plane and slightly upward of perpendicular to my spine axis. Put another way, the pump bulb makes a bulge at the bottom of my scrotal sac and a little left of center and the valve body (forward of the bulb and higher) centered or a little to the right of my midline.

Orientation of the pump.valve puts the deflate button pointing to the right and slightly down/forward (referencing my spine as up and down). This puts the deflate button just about perfectly positioned to be depressed by my left hand index finger with the back of the valve body braced against my left hand thumb or the base of my thumb. The pump bulb can be operated by my left hand in a couple of positions. Operating with my right hand is a bit problematic, but doable when my left hand gets tired.

But since I am mostly left-handed and my right hand thumb joint has strength and mobility problems, a left-handed pump is good for me.

Full flaccid length 5 1/8" to 5 1/4" Fully erect, a little short of 5 3/4" . A year ago, a barely usable (and immediately collapsing) erection was obtained with pills and a LOT of stimulation at 5 1/2" length. Inside a vacuum tube immediately pre-op, a 6 3/4" erection was obtainable. Of course, a rule of thumb I heard here on FrankTalk is that a vacuum-induced erection will be about 3/4" to an inch longer than one can expect a natural or implant-induced erection to be. So, I appear to be nearly optimal....and ONLY 20 DAYS POST-OP!!

When completely flaccid, there is a small "bubble" on the side of my inflatable tube (see the thread I started about that tonight). Deflation is still a trial and inflation still takes 10-15 minutes since the pump bulb is still VERY tough to depress.

Chafing of the penis is still problematic, as I am following Doctor's orders to wear a tight jock strap to keep penis pointed up against my belly and under compression. Bending to sit or tie my shoes, etc requires careful choreographing. Gauze padding helps.

But I am two weeks off opiates (except for my Doctor's visit where I anticipated inflation) and almost completely acetominophen-free as of day 18.

The gentle upward curve of my penis of my youth is still apparent, but a bit less than it used to be. I still am concerned about losing the upward angle of my natural erection, but if I have to trade my (now absent) one o'clock stiffie for an on-demand 3 o'clock stiffie, so be it.

This week, I am a happy camper.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

strongagain

Re: Update: LOST SHEEP, are you ok?

Postby strongagain » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 am

Lost Sheep wrote:I still am concerned about losing the upward angle of my natural erection, but if I have to trade my (now absent) one o'clock stiffie for an on-demand 3 o'clock stiffie, so be it.

I guess you won‘t have an upward angle but don‘t worry, mine is between 3 o‘clock and 4 o‘clock. I can do everything with it, a 2 o‘clock angle looks nicer but the angle has nothing to do with intercourse. My dick is extremely hard but still it can be moved in all directions. Believe me, before ED I had slept with a lot of girls and women, I know what I‘m talking about. Now is no difference to then.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”