I've Gone Commando...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

I've Gone Commando...

Postby DaveKell » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:15 am

I've read a lot in here about underwear after being implanted. I even went out and bought 6 new pairs of a stretchy tight fitting variety with a pouch for my version 2.0 dick. I've come to the conclusion I'm more comfortable and less revealing just going without wearing any. I feel like it's a throwback to the 70's and all the free love where it was one less thing to have to take off to screw a hippy chick in the back of a van. I'm really liking the way my dick hangs without underwear in my pants. It's so much more comfortable for my bigger, partially hard all the time dick. Anybody else gone commando and liking it?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Re: I've Gone Commando...

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 pm

DaveKell wrote:I've read a lot in here about underwear after being implanted. I even went out and bought 6 new pairs of a stretchy tight fitting variety with a pouch for my version 2.0 dick. I've come to the conclusion I'm more comfortable and less revealing just going without wearing any. I feel like it's a throwback to the 70's and all the free love where it was one less thing to have to take off to screw a hippy chick in the back of a van. I'm really liking the way my dick hangs without underwear in my pants. It's so much more comfortable for my bigger, partially hard all the time dick. Anybody else gone commando and liking it?

Right on Dave;
The first time I was implanted it was March in Canada which was cold, still had snow. I stayed inside wearing summer swim shorts. I was very comfortable and it wasn't showing off my junk. :)

Larry

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:31 pm

DaveKell wrote:I've read a lot in here about underwear after being implanted. I even went out and bought 6 new pairs of a stretchy tight fitting variety with a pouch for my version 2.0 dick. I've come to the conclusion I'm more comfortable and less revealing just going without wearing any. I feel like it's a throwback to the 70's and all the free love where it was one less thing to have to take off to screw a hippy chick in the back of a van. I'm really liking the way my dick hangs without underwear in my pants. It's so much more comfortable for my bigger, partially hard all the time dick. Anybody else gone commando and liking it?

I can't see how that's less revealing. I wear tight underwear to keep it pressed against me. It seems super noticeable when i wear loose boxers, and i have a small dick. I'll try the commando though, gotta try new things.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Tenk11 wrote:

I can't see how that's less revealing. I wear tight underwear to keep it pressed against me. It seems super noticeable when i wear loose boxers, and i have a small dick. I'll try the commando though, gotta try new things.

Well, I am no professor of commando, but it works. :)

Larry

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:06 pm

At 3 months out, I am still a little sore in the scrotum area. Therefore, i've tried commando, but the friction from the shorts or pants is still a little much. Around the house, I only wear a shirt and let it all hang out, but if I wear clothes, I still need some "tight-er" jockeys to be comfortable. I dropped a size to keep the junk in place. As I am pumping up 2-3 times a day, I am frequently inflated when house bound. I hope to grab back some length by frequent pumping. The jockeys are not good when I am inflated, so when I pump up, I forget any underwear. It sticks out straight and the jockeys can't stretch that far. I was very commando prior to the implant, but it is still healing and I have to protect the sensitive skin. Talk to me after another 3 months or so, when I am told that this implant will feel like my own.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:10 pm

I love going commando, my problem is, if I have a piss, no matter how much I try squeese the last drop out and milk my dick, every time I put it back in my pants, a couple of drops still run out, also if I get slightly aroused, I leak a little bit of precum, I do not like walking around with a wet patch on the front of my pants, so I have to wear jocks. Before I had my revision surgery, I had recently bought some new jocks, I took these with me to wear post op, I found them really uncomfortable, I went back to wearing the old, allmost worn out ones as there was much more room in them, allmost commando but not.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:16 am

I am 6 1/2 weeks post op. I am fully healed and have no irritation some guys say they have in their sac. I go commando in jeans or heavier weight slacks, but feel it’s a bit too obvious if I do it in lighter weight slacks.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:46 am

Commando with jeans is cool for me but dress pants shows too much dick. When I piss, I have to use toilet tissue or towel to catch the last drops. Dripping on myself is the only problem I have with commando.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Commando with jeans is cool for me but dress pants shows too much dick. When I piss, I have to use toilet tissue or towel to catch the last drops. Dripping on myself is the only problem I have with commando.
Donnie

Donnie ole buddy... where have you been??

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”