Titan Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
pumpitup

Titan Pump

Postby pumpitup » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:48 pm

I got my new implant a weak and half ago, the brusing and swelling have pretty well gone, have been feeling around trying to familarise myself with the new hardware, I can locate the the pump and compress it, but I can't find the deflate button, I cannot tell if it goes from side to side or front to back. The scrotal skin feels very thick in that area. They gave me a plastic model to practise on, but I can't find anything like the deflate button on the real thing. I would love to pump it up to see what it looks like, but am not game in case I can't get it to deflate.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

TomW46

Re: Titan Pump

Postby TomW46 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm at day 7. My Dr. (Kramer) showed me the Titan Touch (and the AMS LGX and several others) during my consult the day before my surgery. He showed me how to press the deflate button and let me try it. It's the indented side opposite to the pump button. I could only deflate it by pushing hard with my fingernail exactly in the center where it appeared there was a tiny metal part smaller than the head of a straight pin. Keep in mind it was hard to do and it was easily accessible, just laying on a table. Take a look at the rubber model that came attached to the Titan Touch ID Instructions card. One side has the little pump button. The other (deflate) side is slightly concave. My balls and stitches are still too sore to be mashing around down there. But my pump is so high right now that I can't get to the button area.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 am

Pump
Don’t stress too much, you will still have a lot of internal swelling that will completely disappear over the coming weeks. Once it does it becomes easier to locate.
Really there are only 2 options in squeezing the deflate part of the stalk that you will, in time, discover is the upper part of the whole thing. One of the sides will obviously let it down. I still find I have to squeeze firmly plus squeeze my cock with my other hand to assist in deflating all the way.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

rockyrocky

Postby rockyrocky » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:26 am

I also have a Titan. I asked my surgeon if it was a Titan One Touch. He said yes but don't count on the one touch to work. You more or less have to keep pressure on the deflate area. I say deflate area because I have never felt anything that resembles a button. Just firmly squeeze each end of the deflate area with one hand or two hands. After 15 to 30 seconds squeeze the cock, while keeping pressure on both ends of the deflate area, to get more fluid out.
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

Robocock444

Postby Robocock444 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:44 am

Wait another couple weeks...or when your Dr says it's ok. The swelling and blood are encasing your pump. This button is hard to find compared to the Ams. But the whole pump conceals better. When the time to rest arrives, take your thumb and index finger and locate flat ends of the valve. Don't worry about which end the button is on too much. Slide your grip back towards the bulb. You should find your grip right at the area where you are almost on the edge of the bulb but still on the valve. Squeeze with both thumb and finger on both sides of the valve. You may want to overlap with your other hand to stabilize. Once the inflammation subsides it's much easier. Good luck.
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Thanks guys for your concern and help, last night in the shower I was able to locate the deflate area, so I gave it a few pumps, as the surgeon had left it partially pumped, I didn't want to put too much in. I then had to get it back to where I thought he had it, this proved to be dificult, if I let too much out the crincles hurt, then if I pumped more in my penis appeared more erect than what he had it, finally got it close enough. Well this morning I am paying for it, the whole thing feels so f---- sore, thankfully I still have plenty of pain meds. This will teach me a good lesson in patience, I will leave it olne till I see the surgeon next month.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 pm

It took me about two weeks to feel the deflation valve well enough to deflate.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:12 am

pumpitup wrote:I got my new implant a weak and half ago, the brusing and swelling have pretty well gone, have been feeling around trying to familarise myself with the new hardware, I can locate the the pump and compress it, but I can't find the deflate button, I cannot tell if it goes from side to side or front to back. The scrotal skin feels very thick in that area. They gave me a plastic model to practise on, but I can't find anything like the deflate button on the real thing. I would love to pump it up to see what it looks like, but am not game in case I can't get it to deflate.

Pumpitup,
Congratulations on the new implant! How did you go from a 18 CM to 23 CM that's 5 CM difference that's 2 inches? My AMS LGX failed after 3 years. My revision is on the 27th of NOV. I am hoping I can go from 22 CM to 24 CM. If I can go to 27 CM that will be great.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

Return to “Implants”