Still in pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Shay54

Still in pain

Postby Shay54 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi Guys,
I am five weeks tomorrow since I've had my surgery, and I still have discomfort when I inflate and my balls still hurt some. Is this normal or typical? My Dr said at my 3 week visit that everything looked great.

Thanks!

Dustyknox

Re: Still in pain

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Pain is very subjective. I’m at 5 weeks as well. I don’t really have any pain in my balls. I have pain in the tips when I fully inflate. Having some pain at 5 weeks is normal. The pain should be decreasing over time though. If it is not, I would have another visit with your doctor to be on the safe side.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Brian1

Postby Brian1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Shay54, hang in there. I'm approaching 5 months and the discomfort from the tips is pretty much over now. Not saying it will take as long for you as me...we all heal at different rates. It will get better. The discomfort wasn't enough to avoid sex, just pumping to the max. When you're cleared for sex, don't pump to max and you'll do just fine.
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm also at 5 weeks -- the scrotum is fairly pain free and I can inflate and deflate without any issues (been cycling for 2 weeks). The shaft and head get quite sore when I inflate to max -- I'll feel it for several hours afterwards. I've been cycling every other day for about an hour -- after 45 minutes the sharp bursts of pain throughout the shaft and head almost makes me see stars! It's bearable but quite uncomfortable. I've had mostly oral sex at this stage, which is tolerable, but orgasms are a mix of pleasure and pain, with the pain outweighing the pleasure (overall still worth it!), and the pain seems to be slowly decreasing.

I think we need to be on a "month by month" time frame rather than day by day or week by week.
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Shay54

Postby Shay54 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Thanks guys for your replies and support! I have been cycling 2x per day for 15 minutes each time. I tried intercourse a couple of days before my ffpifth week and I couldn't get in, it was very painful in the tip. My Dr said I could start having sex at 5 weeks. I think it's going to be longer than that.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 pm

My brother Shay,
No two surgeries are alike in 24 days I was fucking happy with little discomfort. I said little not no. There was a discomfort as my surgery completely healed but the pleasure was worth it all. You are doing fine my friend. If you have any concerns by all means see your doctor to put you at ease. We are all here for you cheering you on. Can't wait to meet my bionic brother in Atlanta. PM me anytime.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Shay54

Postby Shay54 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello Donnie, I look forward too meeting you as Wei! We are part of a very special club!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Shay,
I have been so lucky not to have the pain many of you have had. I had mum plant four weeks ago and aside from a mild discomfort at first, haven't had any issues. I was worried at my activation appointment today I would feel strong pain getting inflated more than I had been so far, but there was none.

I sometimes wonder if I just have a strong tolerance, but then I recall the pain before and after Rotator Cuff surgery, Gallstones, and a herniated disk in my back. They were a nightmare and my implant has been pretty easy.

I hope your pain goes away soon.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”