Personal thoughts 2 months before implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Personal thoughts 2 months before implant

Postby Sirsarcastic » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:23 pm

I think the biggest blessing the implant will be is the new space for mental energy lll have for other things in life. It's been a bummer to always be wondering if I ate well enough today, if I should or shouldn't masturbate, too much masturbation, more or less water,anti-infalmmatories or not. It's going to be such a relief to not have my sexual circumstances in the back of my mind and just dive into whatever I'm doing at that moment. I feel like I've aged 10 years in the past 2 years physically and mentally and I can't wait to get some of that back. I think I'm going to start a diary in a couple of weeks with pictures and as much information as possible. Thanks everyone for your contribution and inputs it's been a huge help. Wish you all the best
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

radioradio

Re: Personal thoughts 2 months before implant

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:I think the biggest blessing the implant will be is the new space for mental energy lll have for other things in life. It's been a bummer to always be wondering if I ate well enough today, if I should or shouldn't masturbate, too much masturbation, more or less water,anti-infalmmatories or not. It's going to be such a relief to not have my sexual circumstances in the back of my mind and just dive into whatever I'm doing at that moment. I feel like I've aged 10 years in the past 2 years physically and mentally and I can't wait to get some of that back. I think I'm going to start a diary in a couple of weeks with pictures and as much information as possible. Thanks everyone for your contribution and inputs it's been a huge help. Wish you all the best

All the best to you!
Your comments ring true with me. You'll get some of your mojo back, but it may take some time. Old mental habits to break and physical healing of your entire package...
Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Sirsarcastic -- I can second everything you've said

After a dozen years of ED issues due to anxiety, too self-conscious, possible arterial issues -- it will be nice to not have to depend on injections to have sex. With the implant (I'm only just over 2 weeks post surgery, so this is still hypothetical) sex can be more spontaneous, and sex can finally match my desire!

Injections, which worked for a time, have several disadvantages -- and there were occasions when the erection didn't hold as much as I needed, and times of sexual frustration -- which of course bleeds into other areas of life in a negative way!! Not to mention how this issue, always in the back (and sometimes front) of my mind affected my self esteem and how I interact with people

Yes, I look forward to no more mental energy on sexual dysfunction
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:22 am

Sirsarcastic, I'm also 2 months from surgery if everything comes together on schedule.

I have personal thoughts about what I'm doing everyday, usually first thing in the morning. It feels a bit like "buyer's remorse", I'm worried about the side effects of the implant and how that could affect my life. I'm sure the relief from ED will be profound, but I don't know how significant the side effects will be. I hope I'm not heading down a oneway path where the results will be uncomfortable and bothersome everyday. I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to regret what I'm about to do, even though the ED will be cured, will it be worth it to me? I hope the answer is yes, but I still think about it.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 am

warrenw wrote:Sirsarcastic, I'm also 2 months from surgery if everything comes together on schedule.

I have personal thoughts about what I'm doing everyday, usually first thing in the morning. It feels a bit like "buyer's remorse", I'm worried about the side effects of the implant and how that could affect my life. I'm sure the relief from ED will be profound, but I don't know how significant the side effects will be. I hope I'm not heading down a oneway path where the results will be uncomfortable and bothersome everyday. I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to regret what I'm about to do, even though the ED will be cured, will it be worth it to me? I hope the answer is yes, but I still think about it.

There will be days of what the fuck did I do, why the fuck did I do it. The damn burning sensation in the head at the tips will drive you crazy. You will freeze your dick and balls repeatly till the swelling goes down

Click on the link in my the first is my actual procedue the second is after week 1.

On the other side the first time you cycle and see and hold a rock hard dick you feel better. Can not comnent on sex yet as I have 14 days to go. But have jacked twice both times felt great and took longer .I am back to a shooter instead of a dribbler

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:57 am

hturner12 wrote:There will be days of what the fuck did I do, why the fuck did I do it.

My urologist told me that right after the implant was put in I would hate him because of the pain. But it wouldn't be all that long till the hate disappeared because I loved my implant. (That sure was true for me.)

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 am

Interesting reading all the comments about pre implant and early post implant (I am now 9 months post)......yes there are issues with discomfort and in some instances pain, but in most cases these annoyances resolve and we are left holding a very firm and "just won't quit" erection in either, or, both hands.
We also become quite adept at using the pump and either concealing our new 'best friend' or keeping him slightly inflated to show off our new found trouser confidence.
It's a journey of self discovery that eventually morphs into a new but natural an normal way of life.
It may solve relationship issues for some whilst others will struggle to find a balance with disinterested partners.
At it's very basic function an implant at the very least provides the platform for quality masturbation......and that, for many of us previous sufferers of ED, is a start!
Get to it!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 am

Smetro wrote:quality masturbation

:lol: Great term!

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am

As silly as it might be, if not for sex, quality masturbation is a almost a just as big reason to get the implant. The importance of orgasms for the Brain and body is something I unfortunately had to learn first hand. I can't wait for even the masturbation with the implant.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Return to “Implants”