sensation after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: sensation after implant

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am

Jerryf wrote:I'm only a little over 2 months implanted. I was activated at 6 weeks. My first couple of times using it I did not cum. Everyone here said give it time. The last few times I did cum. I dry cum due to meds but I can tell you without a doubt it's much better to get a hard erection than what I had before. Yes it's a bit different but hay it works again.

Congrats Jerry, I am looking forward to that feeling. :)

Larry

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 am

I still am recovering from my infection from that second , non implant surgery that messed me up. Things are getting better and I am so ready to begin my cycling again. It has been well over a month since activation. Only had sex once right after activation... worried about the pain once I am able to start cycyling again... :o :o :o

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

bbb2.5 wrote:I still am recovering from my infection from that second , non implant surgery that messed me up. Things are getting better and I am so ready to begin my cycling again. It has been well over a month since activation. Only had sex once right after activation... worried about the pain once I am able to start cycyling again... :o :o :o

Good luck. I hope whatever pain you have is at least bearable. If not, don't be afraid to ask for some pain medication. Here's hoping things go very well for you. :)

Larry

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 am

Larry10625 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:I still am recovering from my infection from that second , non implant surgery that messed me up. Things are getting better and I am so ready to begin my cycling again. It has been well over a month since activation. Only had sex once right after activation... worried about the pain once I am able to start cycyling again... :o :o :o

Good luck. I hope whatever pain you have is at least bearable. If not, don't be afraid to ask for some pain medication. Here's hoping things go very well for you. :)

Larry

No pain now...just sensitive. I'm on my second round of antibiotics and steroids. Swelling has gone down a lot. Concerned about inflammation build up around my pump. Hoping it is not scar tissue forming, but it too seems to be a little better today. I go back and see Dr. Hakky on September 20 for another evaluation. He has really helped calm things down with my implant and my mind.
Thanks Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 am

bbb2.5 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

No pain now...just sensitive. I'm on my second round of antibiotics and steroids. Swelling has gone down a lot. Concerned about inflammation build up around my pump. Hoping it is not scar tissue forming, but it too seems to be a little better today. I go back and see Dr. Hakky on September 20 for another evaluation. He has really helped calm things down with my implant and my mind.
Thanks Larry

If you don't have one, get a thermometer. A decent tympanic one is only like $15 CDN, so, probably 59 cents ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Anyway, if you have two or three consecutive temperatures above 100, get to the doctor. You do not want to lose your implant to infection like I did. I would take your temp every 2 or 3 hours and write it down. WARNING... I did not feel sick. Just a little run down. Also, drink lots of fluid... water is best, beer is worst. Keep all of your Frank Talk friends updated on your progress. Everyone is rootin' for ya. :)

Larry

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am

Okay if the sensation never returns can you have an orgasm?
If the sensation does not return can you ejaculate?
Thank you
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

I lost a lot of sensitivity both times I have been implanted (almost 100% the last time, about 4.5 months ago). I have followed this site from the beginning, and the earlier Yahoo user group for several years before that. Numerous posters have mentioned losing sensitivity, just as numerous posters have mentioned losing no sensitivity.

For some who lose sensitivity, it returns somewhat over time. I believe the doctor was just being 100% honest in telling you what he did.

Good luck!

Return to “Implants”