Starting to Cycle

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Starting to Cycle

Postby dcmusc » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:33 am

Guys,
How many pumps were you able to do on your first few pumps. I am headed in to the doctor today for my official activation. I could only get 5-6 pumps in yesterday. Freaked me out a little with the amount of pain. Also, while it got hard, did not have the length or girth that Kramer got in my video. Because of the pain I also did not engorge naturally (until later). I got irrationally upset by this (I only pumped 6 pumps, what did I expect).

I am trying to manage my expectations on how the cycling should progress. I have had such a good process, I am not sure what I expected the first time. Chronic over achiever here, but i realized I my reaction was a result of preparing for this aspect of the process the least. Should have waited until I activated with the doctor, probably.

Thanks.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Anonymous3

Re: Starting to Cycle

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am

I am right behind you Thursday, so I cant tell you how many pumps. Over achiever I understand.

Here are some thing to remember. You have scar tissue! Unless you have an unbelievable high pain tolerance you not going to break it all in one day What percent were you post op? 10,20,30,40 50? I am at 50. Your dick has got use to it at that stage it is happy it got lazy. Now you are telling time to start working out, its reply is fuck you leave me alone. So yall argue for a little. Finally your dick says ok I work a little bit but not much. Each day yall have this argument and each day he will work a little bit more. Finally one day not sure how long your dick will look forward to his workout.

That is based on how my hip reacted to therapy in 08 first day I could not lift my leg more than 1/2 inch at the end with a 2 lbs weight over a bent knee.

Remember the key word is patience

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am

Thinking back to when I got implant one, 5 to 7 pumps depending on how full the pump was, was what I manage for the first cycle or so. The pump got hard enough that pumping it made my scrotum sore. Tried to add a pump or two each day, some times were just uncomfortable, some days stung all around the shaft, never a great deal of pain in the tips.

Now remember this is just me! You may have similar results, you may not. First an second recoveries were and have been a piece of cake. Starting a little early on cycling here; most pain is in scrotum where it is compressed against pump. At just over 3 weeks on a CX model this time with about 5 - 6 pumps maximum right now. Penis not too painful, scrotum sensitive to pumping pressure so stopping at six still. Different implant style and time so different results from first. By the way when you get to start using your penis, the cycling gets easier.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 am

I forgot to mention a hint for all who are just starting out cycling, Keep your fingernails trimmed short!

Fingernails against a still sensitive scrotum are not pleasant. A month or too of quite short nails will improve your comfort level.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:35 am

What about udder cream or bag balm

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Something to desensitize my poor nuts would be good. As the doc said, big dick, small scrotum. Well, unless my boys get along with my pump better, there won't be a big dick. This is the second wave of pain I was prepping for....I should have prepped more.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Be careful whay you put on them , may make it worse ( been there done that)

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 pm

After 6 months it's all too easy......long nails short nails, creams....forget all that stuff.
I can pump up anywhere anytime in a flash......you will too.
All the discomfort and little hurdles fade into insignificance when compared to the pleasure the implant brings after suffering ED.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 pm

dcmusc wrote:Guys,
How many pumps were you able to do on your first few pumps. I am headed in to the doctor today for my official activation. I could only get 5-6 pumps in yesterday. Freaked me out a little with the amount of pain. Also, while it got hard, did not have the length or girth that Kramer got in my video. Because of the pain I also did not engorge naturally (until later). I got irrationally upset by this (I only pumped 6 pumps, what did I expect).

I am trying to manage my expectations on how the cycling should progress. I have had such a good process, I am not sure what I expected the first time. Chronic over achiever here, but i realized I my reaction was a result of preparing for this aspect of the process the least. Should have waited until I activated with the doctor, probably.

Thanks.

I could only muster up about 8 pumps on day I started cycling. The more you stretch out, the more pumps you will be able to get in.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm

dcmusc wrote:Something to desensitize my poor nuts would be good. As the doc said, big dick, small scrotum. Well, unless my boys get along with my pump better, there won't be a big dick. This is the second wave of pain I was prepping for....I should have prepped more.

Don't worry dc, the boys eventually get used to the pump. Took three or four weeks for me.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”