Spit Out the Bone

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AirWolf

Spit Out the Bone

Postby AirWolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 pm

25 years of marriage and sex about twice a week all came to a halt about 2 months ago when injections stopped working. Decided to enter the final frontier and initially all I could think about were the benefits: No more injections, more spontaneity, the power of the erection back in my hand (ha), no anxiety over if the injected trimix would last long enough (the first ten years it always did, the last few not so much). Now that the surgery is upon me (Sept 13th) all I can think about is how foreign this thing will feel inside me.

I definitely appreciate all the guys here and their honest stories -- it helps to give a realistic range of expectations. I probably won't have the worst results, and I probably won't have the best, but something in between. But if it is the worst, there is a support system here and I already have some knowledge about what to do next. I know that I'm not in my teens, 20s, or 30s, so some things are lost never to be regained, and such is life; but I want my marriage intimacy back and to be able to do things guys my age do, and this is my best hope.

So now on to part machine!
Which reminds me of these lyrics from Metallica's Spit Out the Bone:
The flesh betrays the flesh
Your man has had his time
We lay him down to rest
Machined the new divine
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

gymguytupelo

Re: Spit Out the Bone

Postby gymguytupelo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:30 pm

I went through the injections too but only helped for about two years. I had problems for years with ED but the Implant was the best thing that ever happened for me. It is great well was til it failed but will have a new one soon!!! I never looked back....would go through the surgery 20 times if needed!!! I have been depressed since mine failed even knowing they going to replace it, Not sure why its depressed me but I will be so glad to be back in the operating room...the sooner the better!
[b]first implant 11/11/13 Titan OTR. 18cm 1.5cm rte.
Dr Christine Birmingham, AL. St Vincent's Hospital.
Total device failure 9/6/17. Total replacement 9/21/17. 21cm 1.5 rte
Total failure AGAIN 3/4/18 :-( Surgery set for 3/22/18

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 am

It feels GOOD inside me. I touch it a lot. I like to sleep with it hard and wake up with a (small) handful of cock. Post RP, I really missed my dick. It's even more fun when I take it out to play...... Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:13 am

By the end of the year my whole waist/groin will have mechanical parts rt hip replaced 08. Dick implant Aug , lt hip sechduled Dec. If the dick works as well as the hip I be extremely happy and tired :D

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 am

Getting activated today (officially). Once the swelling went down I became aware of the equipment. Now, right now I am beginning to experience the actual inflation of the cylinders. So for the next few weeks I expect to be very much aware of the implant. However, the previous 2.5 weeks I actually didn't "feel" it really at all. I am told that it becomes part of you.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 am

AirWolf wrote: Now that the surgery is upon me (Sept 13th) all I can think about is how foreign this thing will feel inside me.

I'm only a few months out from the surgery and having as much sex now as I did in my early 20's. I'm only aware of an implant when I consciously think about having one. I go through most of the day completely unaware of anything "inside me". The only time I feel it there is bending forward to put on socks and boots. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but now I like feeling "the package"! I've also been at a few urinals in men's rest rooms since the implant. I love pulling out my 5 inch flaccid cock. No more digging around for the little nub. No more going into a toilet stall when the urinals are crowded with guys elbow to elbow. In fact, I'm now having the greatest longest lasting sex of my life. I'm just glad I've been working out 4 days a week the past 2 years to build up my stamina even though when I began I had no idea it was going to benefit me this way. The memories of the first painful week have long since dissipated into oblivion, replaced with spontaneous sex that my wife is loving every minute of. No more going down on her and then not being able to get it up like many years before. I just wish now I had done it 8 years ago when it was first suggested to me! I'd be well on my way to wearing out the first implant. My dick size now surpasses what it ever was before. I sometimes find myself wondering what any of the 50 or so previous women I've been with would think of me now! As it is, I'm incredibly satisfied with being able to more than adequately demonstrate my love for one woman who stood by me throughout all this.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Dave,
How long did it take to hit your old size. Saw the doc today, I am at least 10 pumps away from my size. Seems like a big deal when I can only get 5/6 in on my own without my dick feeling like it is going to burst.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm

AirWolf wrote:25 years of marriage and sex about twice a week all came to a halt about 2 months ago when injections stopped working. Decided to enter the final frontier and initially all I could think about were the benefits: No more injections, more spontaneity, the power of the erection back in my hand (ha), no anxiety over if the injected trimix would last long enough (the first ten years it always did, the last few not so much). Now that the surgery is upon me (Sept 13th) all I can think about is how foreign this thing will feel inside me.

I definitely appreciate all the guys here and their honest stories -- it helps to give a realistic range of expectations. I probably won't have the worst results, and I probably won't have the best, but something in between. But if it is the worst, there is a support system here and I already have some knowledge about what to do next. I know that I'm not in my teens, 20s, or 30s, so some things are lost never to be regained, and such is life; but I want my marriage intimacy back and to be able to do things guys my age do, and this is my best hope.

So now on to part machine!
Which reminds me of these lyrics from Metallica's Spit Out the Bone:
The flesh betrays the flesh
Your man has had his time
We lay him down to rest
Machined the new divine

Airwolf, I thought the same thing, about how foreign the implant would be. The injections only lasted about 3 years for me, and when then stopped working, I was devastated. And not having to worry about it getting up has made it easy to adapt to the implant! It's part of me now, and it has only been 3 months. Just concentrate on having that power back.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

At we'll past 8 months my Titan has become part of me. All the little concerns have faded and all I have to think about each morning is getting to work on time because H is teasing me and goading me to jump back into bed ........and into her!!! :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Thanks all for the anecdotes and reassuring comments. It helps immensely hearing other's experiences and what the next few months are likely to hold. Sounds like I'm overthinking it (good to some degree since surgery is serious).

My wife has breast implants so she can relate to this somewhat, but of course they aren't mechanical, which is what's getting to me. In any case, you've all helped put me at ease so thanks!

Good luck gymguy on the replacement.
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Return to “Implants”