Are all of these things true?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
treetop

Re: Are all of these things true?

Postby treetop » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 am

Any comments on what they were saying about the body continually fighting against the implant, and eventually it won't work, and it can't be replaced do to tissue buildup?

That would mean that after maybe 15 or 20 years no possible erection at all?

Any truth to that?...
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 am

Treetop but you are 58 yo..
Your implant or implants will last all your lifetime probably

The real problem is with the people in their 20s 30s
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

treetop

Postby treetop » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:12 am

jelquinginjury wrote:Treetop but you are 58 yo..

Well.. I only care about 20 or 30 years. So your saying I should be good for that long?
They never really gave a timeline.
Treetop -- (TT)

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:17 am

treetop wrote:
jelquinginjury wrote:Treetop but you are 58 yo..

Well.. I only care about 20 or 30 years. So your saying I should be good for that long?
They never really gave a timeline.

I think 20 years with implant with or wirhout revisions is very probable.
Here there are some people with 15, and 20 years with implant
What I dont know if an implant could be put after more than 20 30 years or so
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:47 pm

radioradio wrote:This might be denial, but I don't think I want to read any horror stories.

I frankly am glad that I did not see any of the videos showing an implant being put in before mine was because -- since I am not a medical professional -- it would have totally freaked me out if I had seen someone cutting into the penis, etc.

treetop

Postby treetop » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:09 pm

David_R wrote:
radioradio wrote:This might be denial, but I don't think I want to read any horror stories.

I frankly am glad that I did not see any of the videos showing an implant being put in before mine was because -- since I am not a medical professional -- it would have totally freaked me out if I had seen someone cutting into the penis, etc.

Ditto that... I won't watch those. I don't want to know...
I just want to wake up with it done, and get going with a good recovery.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:47 pm

I didn't even know about this forum! Also I didn't watch any surgery video, the only YouTube I saw was the ones where blokes are pumping up and letting down....was enough for me :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:02 pm

I did watch one and had a grimace on my face for the whole video. It's probably why I was nervous as sheet up until the day of surgery. :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:56 pm

I watched mine postop. Now I know why anpm bruised in certsin places

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:15 am

Face it. Whether the body fights it or not, whether you use the implant or not, it takes up space. The space it occupies now will still be there it your implant is still in place 30 years from now. It is a bolt in a hole. When you take the bolt out 30 years from now the bolt hole is still there and the same size as the bolt. I would not have much concern over many aspects in the link posted. The link is someone shrieking pit viper when they saw and earthworm after a rain. It all boils down to common sense and thinking things clearly.

If you have no sense nor can think maybe you don't need and implant either. That was my first mistake in my first implant. I read a bunch of "great" stories and did not think, study and research. I just accepted what a bunch of people posted. Instead I just tried to find someone to install an implant in my body. No more, no less. Due diligence cleans the slate of MANY of the hurdles that can cause a bad outcome. Due diligence I did not do. Due diligence can reduce the impact or the chance of happening with most the issues possible. Granted things can happen but would you prefer to participate in your care and reduce the chance of issues to 0.25% or not do a damn thing and have everything under the sun happen including your dick fall off? Be real. Think things through including crazy feaky side show acts you read that people post to get you to buy their chinese concocted dick grow pills instead of buying an implant. Common sense goes a LONG way! Cheers
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”