Illinois Surgeon recommendations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Skier123

Illinois Surgeon recommendations

Postby Skier123 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 am

Guys, I have been hanging out on this site for months now. Can't say enough about how helpful most of the guys are on this site. It has completely changed my outlook. I have gone from being depressed and resigned to a crappy life to being cautiously optimistic (and scared shitless) about the possibilities of an implant.

I have severe ED due to peyrones and venous leak ... 52 years old and haven't had sex in 10 years. Injections literally have no effect. No interest in pumping. Time to get this f***** fixed.

Saw Dr. Levine in Chicago on my own dime ... he says Implant is the way to go, but he doesn't take my insurance.

My insurance only works in Illinois ... in doing a site search I have only found one Illinois surgeon mentioned (Dr. Benson). Can you guys recommend other Illinois implant surgeons I should check out? Any I should definitely avoid?

Skier123
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

ccrider

Re: Illinois Surgeon recommendations

Postby ccrider » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Skier123 wrote:Guys, I have been hanging out on this site for months now. Can't say enough about how helpful most of the guys are on this site. It has completely changed my outlook. I have gone from being depressed and resigned to a crappy life to being cautiously optimistic (and scared shitless) about the possibilities of an implant.

I have severe ED due to peyrones and venous leak ... 52 years old and haven't had sex in 10 years. Injections literally have no effect. No interest in pumping. Time to get this f***** fixed.

Saw Dr. Levine in Chicago on my own dime ... he says Implant is the way to go, but he doesn't take my insurance.

My insurance only works in Illinois ... in doing a site search I have only found one Illinois surgeon mentioned (Dr. Benson). Can you guys recommend other Illinois implant surgeons I should check out? Any I should definitely avoid?

Skier123

Dr. Tobias Kohler in Springfield IL
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

oldgoat

Re: Illinois Surgeon recommendations

Postby oldgoat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 am

Dr Jonas Benson at uropartners in Wheaton il did both my titan implant and 2 years later my robotic prostate removal. Very happy with the outcome of both. A great doctor in my opinion. :D
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

Return to “Implants”