Bionic male sex drive mismatches with the sex partner

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chonky

Re: Bionic male sex drive mismatches with the sex partner

Postby chonky » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:27 am

Even if you're wanting it much more than your partner wants, you have the peace of mind knowing you can deliver when called upon. As the credit card commercial said ,"priceless."
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Male/female sex drive mismatches are real issues (dare I say common? and not limited to you bionic brothers.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm

I am one of the lucky ones that, if she isn't in the mood she just lubes up and turns it up for me. Doesn't care how many time a day.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Tybeeman wrote:I am one of the lucky ones that, if she isn't in the mood she just lubes up and turns it up for me. Doesn't care how many time a day.

Wow! That's beyond lucky. :roll:
Bob 2.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Tybeeman wrote:I am one of the lucky ones that, if she isn't in the mood she just lubes up and turns it up for me. Doesn't care how many time a day.

Me too. Miss H is ready just about all the time. She reminds me each morning how important it is for me to make sure she has a smile on her face as I leave for work. What is a man with an implant to do?

I am lucky if I make it to the fridge for a cold drink when I get home in the afternoon with my shorts still on! She loves me, sex and life.
And before you think.....this guy is a wanker, remember, I was married to a chick 12 years younger than H for 21 years and believe me I wasn't getting sex more than once every 10 days!

I am hanging onto this one fellers!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Damn! And I was considering a trip to Oz :lol:
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Damn! And I was considering a trip to Oz :lol:

Hahahaha :lol:
Actually Zyx a while back I suggested to H that we have another guy join us for sex because she is multi/serial orgasmic and I proffered that she might enjoy a bigger or younger cock.....it was a brave and tantalising thought on my part.
Well, despite being the hottest 60 year old I know of she gently replied "thank you my love, but you and your lovely dick is all I need".........."ok" I said and that's how it is!! :)
But the best part is...... as all of us bionic brothers know ...... we can deliver on our promises!

P.S
I just discussed this with her and like I said, we have a fantastically open dialogue about sex.
One, but not the main reason for declining my offer of having another man for sex is that she feels quite self conscious......she is worried that a younger guy would only see her 60 year old body.....well that makes me smile...she is in better shape than most 40 year olds!
I tried to explain that a younger guy wouldn't be thinking about that while his cock was deep inside her.....she laughed and asked what I would be doing? 'Grinning' I said, 'grinning'........
Oh well some things are meant to be fantasies :)

And while we are on the topic of our partners, H decided about a month ago that she preferred my cock not too hard... so I was pumping up and then just letting a bit out to give it a little more pliability, however, last weekend, partway through a session, I pumped back up to very rigid and hammered her into an amazing sequence of orgasms..... and she loved it. Just goes to show that mood and arousal, along with great communication can very much enhance a sexual relationship.
Attachments
image.jpeg
For Zyx
image.jpeg (59.47 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Unfortunately getting an implant does not make a mismatch change to a match. If one does not find ways to keep the fire in the relationship the desire for intimacy may diminish. Partners Counseling maybe an option too.

If you want to pursue rekindling the desire this is a good book written for senior partners about health and sex. It recommends ways to revive desire in women and men, putting intimacy back into relationships. It is available in book form, but It is also available in audio on Audible. Audio would allow you and your wife to listen to it together. This book goes beyond "in and out" penetration and discusses many ways to have a sexual life together again. The last chapter sums it up.....Better Now than Than Ever: the Joys of Older-Age Sex. Although this is written for seniors it might be something all can learn.

Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud about Senior Sex by Joan Price
Foreword by Betty Dodson
Chapter 1. The Old Ways Don’t Do It Anymore!
Chapter 2. Reviving Desire
Chapter 3. Sex Toys: Now More Than Ever
Chapter 4. Together yet Alone: Is This My Marriage?
Chapter 5. Talking about Sex
Chapter 6. Off the Beaten Path: Nontraditional Sex Practices and Relationships
Chapter 7. Surviving Divorce, Breakup, Betrayal
Chapter 8. Sex with Myself
Chapter 9. Unlearning Our Upbringing: Women’s Stories
Chapter 10. Unlearning Our Upbringing: Men’s Stories
Chapter 11. When Sex Hurts: Vulvar/Vaginal Pain
Chapter 12. Reclaiming Sexuality After Cancer
Chapter 13. Erectile Dysfunction: What Men Don't Say Out Loud
Chapter 14. Erectile Dysfunction: Women Speak Out
Chapter 15. No Way Back: When Your Partner Has Alzheimer’s Disease
Chapter 16. Death, Grieving . . . and Then What?
Chapter 17. Sensuality for Hire
Chapter 18. DWO: Dating While Old(er)
Chapter 19. Safer Sex—Yes, At Our Age
Chapter 20. Better Now than Than Ever: the Joys of Older-Age Sex

The book ends with "Meet Our Experts", information where you can seek help for all types of senior situations. One of the website she recommends if FrankTalk.

Joan's website is http://www.joanprice.com/nakedatourage.html She has several videos there talking about the book and joys of senior sex.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Well I had a great morning. Took the day off and relaxed around the house and then about an hour of love making with my beautiful wife. After a an amazing orgasm and laying in bed a few minutes my wife said something I have never heard her say in my life. Stick that back in me for a while we have all day. DAMN. In my case my wife is having a huge increase in her sex drive. She think this thing is her. I am not going to argue with her.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 pm

My two cents,
The male sex drive is based on the physical. We get stimulated by the sights & sounds of the female form. While our women on the other hand are stimulated by the emotional. The things we do & the way we make them feel. Foreplay my brothers, begins long before the bedroom. Women by nature & upbringing are nuturers. Their role they feel is to take care if their man. So there are times when we need to reverse that role. Nice things. Thats what it takes. $15 bouqet of flowers goes such a long way. A note in her car she finds on the way to work. How bout we cook a meal now & then. Its all about making her feel appreciated. That is what creates the desire. Our women just wanted to feel wanted. So think about it. What can i do to make her smile today. I guarantee she will make you smile back.its not always about bangin the snot out of her. Be nice ! Believe me, i am no don juan. Just a perceptive guy that may have learned a few things along the way.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”