Dr. Eid's First Week Of Recovery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Dr. Eid's First Week Of Recovery

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Dr. Eid will be doing my surgery. Are their any patients of Dr. Eid's who are willing to show me photos of what their dick and scrotum looked like the first week of recovery. Larry10625 was nice enough to share a photo. I'd like to see Dr. Eids work specifically.

THANKS!! vagabond127
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

maxxxxx

Re: Dr. Eid's First Week Of Recovery

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm sure, after this, you will ask pics of second, third, xxxx week.....
Every patient is different, every dick is different, every outcome is different..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Have you looked over the videos on Dr Eid's website? Something there might be what you want.
https://www.urologicalcare.com/patient-resources/ed-educational-videos/
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:53 pm

If you use the search function, I am sure you will find other stories. One of the most comprehensive and well written journals was done by Merrix. Here is the link to his story:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6010&hilit=Eid+journal
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Dr Eid has several videos you can watch, there are quite a number of videos on YouTube
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:07 am

Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

GiRn56

Postby GiRn56 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 pm

I had mine done by the good Dr. in April. As a RN I was very satistisfied with my post op course, Minimal swelling and bruising, not much pain but some soreness. Each person is different of course. The minimal swelling I had in the scrotum fully resolved in a couple of week, more so during the day, during afternoon and evening less as the body goes through its diureses daily. I heard peeps say 2-3 months full recovery, I would say mine was 1-2. The benefits from a skilled senior surgeon.... Best wishes ;) Tell him hi from the nurse in Iowa.....;)
Severe Degenerative Disc Disease L5-S1
Major Depression
Chronic pain patient and Meds
Titan OTR 20 cm placed 4/12/17 per Dr Eid.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:50 pm

GiRn56. Do you have any pics of your scrotum several days after your surgery that you would be willing to share? I originally put my post up to get a look at what a patient of Dr. Eid's scrotum looks like days after their surgery.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:GiRn56. Do you have any pics of your scrotum several days after your surgery that you would be willing to share? I originally put my post up to get a look at what a patient of Dr. Eid's scrotum looks like days after their surgery.

There are photos in my link if you haven't already seen them......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:27 am

I do not have pictures, but I can describe. (Please note, my recovery was incredibly fast -- I was super lucky and I guess I heal quickly too )

One of the things that Dr Eid does is he makes a "water tight closure" of the incision. He has his patients take hot baths twice a day starting at day three. This dramatically decreases the scrotum swelling and it really speeds up healing and it allows the pump to seat just right in the scrotum (ie, not get stuck to something).

For me, here is a description:

day 3, travel from NYC back to california (sore, not in pain, only used the naproxen med -- not the narcotics)

day 4 hung out in the house, started the baths -- penis had a couple scabs near at the head where the cylinder pull through sutures had once poked through, otherwise, no bruising of penis -- there was some bruising of the scrotum.

day 5 penis pointing to the left - I called eid on his cellphone, he said I should put in a few pumps. At day five, I was able to feel the coloplast deflate pin and saucer -- so I guess my swelling was quite under control

day 6 penis straighter thanks to the pumps

day 7: started cycling to 80 % (in the bath). Deflated after the bath

day 8: masturbate to orgasm (in the bath)

day 9 to 14: cycling twice a day in the bath, up to 90% firmness for days 9-12, 95% firmness days 12-14

day 14: sutures removed by local urologist. Urologist said that he could barely see the scrotal scar and he said I had hardly any swelling at that point (remember, I heal quickly)

Day 19: first sex (it was fun, and hurt just a little)

Dr Eid said that I was perhaps 2 weeks earlier than most patients (most are sex at 4 to 6 weeks ?) in terms of doing maximum cycling and in terms of sex activity. At 2 weeks, I was able to work a full day without problem, included lots of standing. Likely, I could have done half day work after sevendays post surgery, but I had the luxury of taing two weeks off, so I did not push it.

Hope this helps, I am not much into pictures

Tangerine
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”