Day 7

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Day 7

Postby dcmusc » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:00 am

Still doing well. Spoke with Kramer and we are moving my activation up a week, Sept. 13. Looking forward to that.

Today is the first day that any standing over 10 minutes doesn't make me feel like my balls are trying to rip my sack off. So, one week out, I am actually going to try and head out of the house for a little bit.

Starting a work project from home as well today, so getting my mind off my dick is going to be great. Officially, I am supposed to go back to work next week, waiting on details. Will be good to put my penis in perspective, so to speak.

For those that have activated, I know that the process for achieving pre surgery length is measured in months (perhaps a year or so even). I assume that there will be pain throughout this process as tissues are stretched. If anyone has insight on this, would appreciate it.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

David_R

Re: Day 7

Postby David_R » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 pm

I was able to achieve pre-surgery (meaning pre-prostatectomy) length, but it took a few years of regular and prolonged inflations to get there (although it was immediately hard after my implant was put in).

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:04 pm

dcmusc wrote:Still doing well. Spoke with Kramer and we are moving my activation up a week, Sept. 13. Looking forward to that.

Today is the first day that any standing over 10 minutes doesn't make me feel like my balls are trying to rip my sack off. So, one week out, I am actually going to try and head out of the house for a little bit.

Starting a work project from home as well today, so getting my mind off my dick is going to be great. Officially, I am supposed to go back to work next week, waiting on details. Will be good to put my penis in perspective, so to speak.

For those that have activated, I know that the process for achieving pre surgery length is measured in months (perhaps a year or so even). I assume that there will be pain throughout this process as tissues are stretched. If anyone has insight on this, would appreciate it.

I'm just about 13 weeks out and my stretching prices can be very painful. From others on this board, i gather that some people barely feel it, some feel a painful, but tolerable stretch or burn sensation, and some people feel a lot of pain. I consider myself in the third group but it's getting better and easier to. 15 min is about my max.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks guys. Right now the only pain I really have is irritation from the pump and tubing coming from the implant, basically and irritation on the left and right, behind my balls. Today was the first day I was really on my feet.

I think that if that is resolved by the time I activate, I can deal with the pain from cycling. I told Kramer that I was willing to put up with the pain (told myself that too). Having had both rotator cuffs done and spinal surgery, I thought I knew pain. Soft tissue, especially in the penis and scrotum thought was something else.

Got some good advice tonight. Pump in the shower with the hot water to ease the pain. Jack off to distract myself. This might be a plan.

Thanks again.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

dcmusc wrote:Thanks guys. Right now the only pain I really have is irritation from the pump and tubing coming from the implant, basically and irritation on the left and right, behind my balls. Today was the first day I was really on my feet.

I think that if that is resolved by the time I activate, I can deal with the pain from cycling. I told Kramer that I was willing to put up with the pain (told myself that too). Having had both rotator cuffs done and spinal surgery, I thought I knew pain. Soft tissue, especially in the penis and scrotum thought was something else.

Got some good advice tonight. Pump in the shower with the hot water to ease the pain. Jack off to distract myself. This might be a plan.

Thanks again.

Dcm, I had the same irritation from the tubes. There was also some numbness there. Not real pain, just discomfort. I'd also wake up with a pain in my sack at your stage. This will pass. You've made it through the toughest week. After week two, things got a whole lot better for me. Hang in there.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:55 am

Good to hear. Last night was the first night I could feel all the "machinery". It seems when I am lying in bed for a hour or so, any lingering swelling resolves. When I wake though, sack can still be somewhat swollen. Honestly, if they weren't so tender I like the new size of my balls.

Return to “Implants”