Stretching (PE) before Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
liber.tine

Stretching (PE) before Implant?

Postby liber.tine » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:23 am

Hello gentleman,
I dont know if most of you are familiar with the term "PE". It means: Penis Enlargement through manual Exercises.
I started Stretching-exercises half a year ago when i knew i was going to get an implant.
Back then i thought it might help to smoothen out the tunica and in general make the penis more flexible so that the implant could fit much more effortless. Now that iam 1 1/2 months away from my surgery i was wondering if i should stop to train, or reduce the time on stretching, or keep the training up till the day of surgery. i now stretch 40min in the evening. What do you think about that? Could the cylinders might break through the glans/skin if the penis is overstretched and then going back to its original size? Could the pressure then be too strong?
What do you recommend?

Greetings!

Anonymous3

Re: Stretching (PE) before Implant?

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:30 am

My dr want me to stretch the morning of the surgery. But I have only been streching since late June I do about 10 which the dr wanted

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:18 am

liber.tine, I think this is much too important a question for us non-professionals to try to answer correctly. I would get an answer from the doctor who is going to put the implant in.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Pump. It can hurt a thing
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 pm

David_R wrote:liber.tine, I think this is much too important a question for us non-professionals to try to answer correctly. I would get an answer from the doctor who is going to put the implant in.

Agreed.

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Just my two cents, I am expecting to get an implant early next year, maybe January.
I am doing PE (I did this about 8 years ago to increase length) currently to maximize my normal size and maybe increase a little 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

I plan to stop about 2 to 4 weeks prior to surgery to allow healing.

When I did my PE 8 years ago, I gained almost an inch, and it was permanent. If I lost any, it was very little.
So IMHO I don't believe that if you stretch it will retrace and cause an issue.
That being said, you should give your penis time for complete healing prior to Implant.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Lost Sheep

Treetop, what is your regimen?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:53 pm

treetop wrote:Just my two cents, I am expecting to get an implant early next year, maybe January.
I am doing PE (I did this about 8 years ago to increase length) currently to maximize my normal size and maybe increase a little 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

I plan to stop about 2 to 4 weeks prior to surgery to allow healing.

When I did my PE 8 years ago, I gained almost an inch, and it was permanent. If I lost any, it was very little.
So IMHO I don't believe that if you stretch it will retrace and cause an issue.
That being said, you should give your penis time for complete healing prior to Implant.
TT

I have been useing a Vacuum Erection Device since Decmber 2016 and seeing moderate gains in length and girth that appear to be semi-permanent (if I quit vacuuming for a few days, it is another few days after resuming my regimen before I am back to the pre-hiatus length).

I wonder if your and my regimens are different. I vacuum to the point of discomfort and just short of producing edema twice daily for 15 to 30 minutes per session. Length in AUgust 2017 is up to 6 5/8" from around 5 - 5 1/4" in December 2016. Girth is harder to measure (inside the tube), but clearly increased from pre-V.E.D. girth.

My current plan is to stop vacuuming one or two days before implant surgery (I have never been implanted before).

If, as you suggest, I should stop vacuuming further in advance of the surgery to allow healing I wonder what injuries would be healing? Is your regimen producing injuries that my regimen is not (or that I am unaware of)?

That is, what is your PE regimen and how does it differ from mine?

I would like to all my decisions to be evidence-based, so anything you can tell me (or direct me to medical journal papers) would be appreciated (by me, and probably others here).

The concept of pre-op vacuum therapy for rehabilitation or maintenance of tissue condition seems well-established in the literature, but somewhat controversial among surgeons (Kramer and a couple of other surgeons I have communicated wtih suggest no substantial benefit, but have not objected to the practice, either).

A similar question can be asked about early activation or high post-op residual inflation (as high as 80% is practised by one surgeon I know).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:04 pm

So.... PE... Increase the penis size.. many methods.

The concept is simple, at least with stretching.. I use an X4 penis extender. It applies tension to the penis.
Directions / Forum users will say you need to use it at least 4 hours a day.
Basically it causes micro tears in the flesh which then heal but the process creates a longer penis.
My guess is pumping can do the same.
I don't like pumps personally, and don't need girth (I am at 5.75"). I just would love a 7" penis.
But I am expecting that I may loose 1/4 to 1/2" from the implant, so that is why I am using my extender now.
It takes about an hour or so before it hurts, so I take it off, then put it back on after about an hour.
I average maybe 2 to 3 hours a day. Not 4, but I am ok with that. I just want to maximize myself before January.

If the pump causes size increase, then most likely it does the same thing. Causes micro tears or damage that then heals causing more flesh (lack of better word) and a larger penis :)

You just don't want a healing penis to undergo surgery. so give it a couple weeks at least to heal first.
Other opinions may vary, which is ok. I am no expert. I only speak from my personal experience, and assumptions.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

liber.tine

Postby liber.tine » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:22 pm

I will talk to my doc on my next appointment whic will be in a couple of weeks.
I am doing PE especially for the implant since 1/2 year or so. I guess i have some gains that are mid-permanent, but my original thought was to go into the surgery with a stretched penis. I get the idea of stopping a few weeks prior surgery to let it heal. But on the other hand the penis might go back to its original size and the tissue gets tougher again.
What i mean is to prepare the tissue by stretching it till the surgery to keep the penis more flexible, you can say: a warm-up.
So my plan is to reduce the duration of the stretchtraining in steps till the day of surgery. Days before the surgery i wanna just do short training sessions to keep the penis flexible, kinda memory-effect...
What concerns me is that the penis when implanted causes too much pressure on the implant because its still in that stretched condition and so the cylinder might break through the skin? I dont Know...at least thats the plan, will see what the doc thinks about that.

P.S. What i definitely will do is to massage the penis additionally some hours before surgery, to smoothen the tissue :)

Greetings!

treetop

Postby treetop » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:13 am

I would do more research.. maybe on thunders.
If the stretching is not permanent, then what is the point.
And, if your 'temporary' stretching gives a false measurement when you get surgery, and you get too much length... then what?
Either your penis will stretch... or the glands will get injured.

My understanding though is that PE is permanent.
At least 75%. That is a guess.
So if you gained an inch, then 3/4 is permanent.

Again, I'm no expert and only speak from my experience using an X4.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

Return to “Implants”