Shaft pain when pumped, is that normal 10 weeks out?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tenk11

Shaft pain when pumped, is that normal 10 weeks out?

Postby Tenk11 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 am

Good morning, everybody. I've seen a lot of posts about pain in the tips/head but not much about the actual shaft. When I pump up, which isn't even that many pumps, I'm having pain around the middle of the shaft. It's hard to pin down and locate, it's like an ache or stabbing, i think. Best I can imagine, is that the width of the cylinders is pushing out too hard, is that a thing? Sometimes also it feels like some burning near the bar but that's not bad at all. Every once in a while it gets painful enough that i have to deflate.

Anyway, I would just like to know if this is normal. I could just be a pussy.

*Possibly also a reaction to the deflated Titan being pushed against my body all day?
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

radioradio

Re: Shaft pain when pumped, is that normal 10 weeks out?

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am

Tenk11 wrote:Good morning, everybody. I've seen a lot of posts about pain in the tips/head but not much about the actual shaft. When I pump up, which isn't even that many pumps, I'm having pain around the middle of the shaft. It's hard to pin down and locate, it's like an ache or stabbing, i think. Best I can imagine, is that the width of the cylinders is pushing out too hard, is that a thing? Sometimes also it feels like some burning near the bar but that's not bad at all. Every once in a while it gets painful enough that i have to deflate.

*Possibly also a reaction to the deflated Titan being pushed against my body all day?

Pussies don't get implanted, they get impaled by men who have been implanted. Simple biology. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And... pussies don't get implanted; it takes extreme courage to take this step. :!:

That being said, I know I'm a pussy when it comes to my pain/discomfort :roll: , and am a tad anxious about how the whole inflating/cycling exercise is going to feel.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

TallTexan

Postby TallTexan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 am

I cant say thats normal. You're the first I've heard of. Mine never hurts on the sides. I,m 8 months out. Everyone is different tho.
surgery on 12/13/16
coloplast Titan Touch
RTE 2cm R & L
18 cm
Houston, Tx.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:09 pm

My shaft ached every day for four months every time I would fully inflate. Doc said it was scar tissue and to keep doing it. Doesn't hurt anymore. I kinda miss it.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Unless it is bad that pain you feel in the shaft when you pump to the max is just things complaining about having to stretch. It is the price you pay for more girth.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes I agree with you Radio.
I still pump up to ache level twice a day as per surgeons advice and Coloplast's suggestion. If it hurts it's stretching. The recommendation is to continue for 2 years to maximise size
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Tenk11 wrote:Good morning, everybody. I've seen a lot of posts about pain in the tips/head but not much about the actual shaft. When I pump up, which isn't even that many pumps, I'm having pain around the middle of the shaft. It's hard to pin down and locate, it's like an ache or stabbing, i think. Best I can imagine, is that the width of the cylinders is pushing out too hard, is that a thing? Sometimes also it feels like some burning near the bar but that's not bad at all. Every once in a while it gets painful enough that i have to deflate.

My guess is that it probably is normal. Your dick is got to get used to the new cylinders stretching every thing out. Think of it, blood engorged in the cavernosum never pushed out on the tunica like the cylinders do. :lol: I liken it to someone learning to play the guitar. They have to build up calluses on the fingers tips so that it doesn't hurt when the press the strings against the frets. :lol:

The LGX hasn't caused pain in the shaft, but if I pump it up a lot, I sure feel it in the tips/head.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you for the response guys; I figure it was something like the stretching that was mentioned here.

Zxylpk, I don't think I will miss it! :D
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Yeah Tenk
I get some shaft pain. I pump til i get pain. Hold it as long as i can & throw in a few more pumps. Determined to stretch & get my size back. So i think its just the stretch. I have an lgx. I honestly dont know if the expansion will be length or girth first. I have gained both ways & im pumping about 8 weeks. Titan expands your girth so i guess thats where the pain is coming from. Keep pumping i say. Im going to for as long as can tolerate it. I heard you can wet a face towel & heat in the microwave. Make sure its not too hot. Wrap it around your unit while you cycle. This might help.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Bandit, i will try the hot towel, thanks for the info!

Return to “Implants”