Unusually Cold Glans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: Unusually Cold Glans

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Mine was a bit cool to begin with but the more i cycle the better. Pretty much a non issue at 7 1/2 months
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Mine was cold also and still is sometimes, after 4 1/2 years. But since I am usually always very warm my penis is usually the first thing to start cooling down.
From discussing the subject with others the cold head is normal.
I was well pleased with Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI. Dr. Kramer botched a revision of a forum buddy, whose 1st implant was botched by Dr. Eid. Another Dr. (don't remember the name) did the 3rd one. My point is that both Kramer and Eid screwed up, but with as many as they do there is bound to be some problems. Dr. Paolone probably only does 50 a year if that many. That was not his main practice, but his nurses all said he takes it slow and gentle. I had several great references about him before I decided on him.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 pm

3rd-Nut wrote:Mine was cold also and still is sometimes, after 4 1/2 years. But since I am usually always very warm my penis is usually the first thing to start cooling down.
From discussing the subject with others the cold head is normal.
I was well pleased with Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI. Dr. Kramer botched a revision of a forum buddy, whose 1st implant was botched by Dr. Eid. Another Dr. (don't remember the name) did the 3rd one. My point is that both Kramer and Eid screwed up, but with as many as they do there is bound to be some problems. Dr. Paolone probably only does 50 a year if that many. That was not his main practice, but his nurses all said he takes it slow and gentle. I had several great references about him before I decided on him.

Yes we all make mistakes. But like any service we buy, as long as they will fix it is the main thing. Some doctors that have botched implants turn their heads the other way. I was think about this and it maybe a great question to ask. If something happens will they stick with you and fix it or tell you there is nothing wrong.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 am

cold glans (head) is fairly common from what I've read...

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 am

3rd-Nut wrote:

Great name, bro! ;)

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:23 pm

My doc warned that if you don't deflate all the way, it will restrict blood flow to the glans. As a result atrophy would take place in the glans. I assume this would also make your glans cold. So I would be sure you are deflating as much as possible.

You may also want to consult with your doc. There may be a reason that is more likely, and he may be a better source for info than us speculating.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:52 am

The penis loses the natural blood supply through the cavernosa arteries when you get an implant, so everyone will have a cold(er) head/glans. It is unavoidable... But not really an issue once you get used to it.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 am

I have the same issue... I'm getting use to it, but it does get warm when I'm using it.... :lol:

Return to “Implants”