Unusually Cold Glans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: Unusually Cold Glans

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:42 pm

How about a little logic and experience in this discussion? After my surgery in march, my glans did not engorge as easily as it did with Tri mix shots. It has noticeably improved over time. Your level of arousal and your physical position (I.E. Standing or on your back) also contribute. We come to these surgeries for many different reasons. Those of us who needed help with blood flow prior to surgery obviously will have less flow to the glans when we go bionic as opposed to shots. It stands to reason that if blood flow was an issue prior to surgery, and you cram two pieces of plastic 2/3 rds of the way into your glans (thank God for that...it's where it needs to be) then you have likely restricted blood flow a little further. So I also noticed that it felt cooler than surrounding tissue. That is no longer the case.

In my case as my healing became complete and my sex life got rolling again, the blood flow to my glans has improved to where I don't really notice it anymore. Good oral sex during foreplay is also a big help with glans engorgement. A living VED if you will :lol:
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Mine has been cold since my first implant.... not good but bearable...... Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:30 am

Mine is also cold. I was concerned, but now I know it's not a big deal, in time things will improve. With sexual stimulation is does get warm and engorged.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am

The pro-Kramer camp is so sensitive, I cannot help but suspect something might not be quite right in their support.

If Kramer didn't make a boo-boo, and he was the only person who touched it, then what sort of black magic caused the problem? Come on, people, I never suggested Kramer was anything but the best, but his middle name is not Jesus, is it?

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am

Oh, I forgot. I feel duly excoriated, but I don't give a shit. I have very thick skin, believe it or not, and I try very, very hard to call a spade a spade.

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:06 am

Use the hair dryer to warm it up :mrgreen: :roll:
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

BillinAL

Postby BillinAL » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Mine was cold for several months after first implant. Just took a while to heal completely. Give it some time. Same with glans enlargement - got better over time.

Cheers
75 years old, Severe ED since Robotic Prostatectomy in 2010. Titan implanted 2014 by Dr Milam. Titan failed (tubing leak near cylinder) May 2017. Revision by Dr. Kramer on 7/26/17. Replaced cylinders and pump - upsized to 22 cm Titan, 1 cm RTE.

BillinAL

Postby BillinAL » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Mine was cold for several months after first implant. Just took a while to heal completely. Give it some time. Same with glans enlargement - got better over time.

Cheers
75 years old, Severe ED since Robotic Prostatectomy in 2010. Titan implanted 2014 by Dr Milam. Titan failed (tubing leak near cylinder) May 2017. Revision by Dr. Kramer on 7/26/17. Replaced cylinders and pump - upsized to 22 cm Titan, 1 cm RTE.

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 am

Mine is cold, and it has been since I got the implant (and the subsequent revision 4.5 years later). Both surgeons told me it is to be expected since most of the blood supply to the penis head is cut off. Wife noticed it right away.... But it is a minor thing really. A much bigger issue for me is numbness in the glans/inability to orgasm. Hopefully it will improve over time...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 am

wolfcreek wrote:Mine is cold, and it has been since I got the implant (and the subsequent revision 4.5 years later). Both surgeons told me it is to be expected since most of the blood supply to the penis head is cut off. Wife noticed it right away.... But it is a minor thing really. A much bigger issue for me is numbness in the glans/inability to orgasm. Hopefully it will improve over time...

Hey Wolf;
Your glans has it's very own blood supply so you should have blood flow to it. I don't know when you were done but maybe you just need some more time or maybe the doctor fucked up and damaged that blood supply as well.

Larry :)

Return to “Implants”