Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby ED2013 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:46 pm

The shape becomes more natural when stimulated.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Blame all the strange words on auto correct and fat fingers on small keyboards

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
Now how many people on here knew the men meant glans. I had a nun like you in grade school

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't that a mortal sin?

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:13 am

ED2013 wrote:The shape becomes more natural when stimulated.

Yes agreed. A naked and delectable Miss H has a very pronounced effect. Even though it's not supposed to....my cock still swells somewhat when it senses there is going to be 'action' :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 am

Tybeeman wrote:
DaveET1 wrote:bbb2.5, pressure under your glad? Huh? I'm glad too, but pressure under it? Huh? Did you mean under your glans?

Now how many people on here knew the men meant glans. I had a nun like you in grade school

Now that is funnny , My Bad.... GLAN is correct or perhaps, the head of my dick to make sure we understand correctly.. :lol:

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Nope. Sorry, sweetie, GLAN is NOT correct. Nice try. The word is glans, g-l-a-n-S.

What actually gets me is that there are so many grown (adult?) men here who don't know the parts of their own penises. Sooner or later you guys will teach your sons and grandsons the wrong words, then they'll go to medical school, become Urologists and start telling new parents they should get their son circumcised to expose the gland at the end of their dick (cock). That will lead the new parents to wonder what hormone the gland secretes, with the result that people will start to believe urine and semen are produced by the dick or cock gland. Little minor errors can have huge consequences.

I am also amazed that there was a male nun with a penile implant in Tybeeman's grade school.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:18 pm

DaveET1 wrote:Nope. Sorry, sweetie, GLAN is NOT correct. Nice try. The word is glans, g-l-a-n-S.

What actually gets me is that there are so many grown (adult?) men here who don't know the parts of their own penises. Sooner or later you guys will teach your sons and grandsons the wrong words, then they'll go to medical school, become Urologists and start telling new parents they should get their son circumcised to expose the gland at the end of their dick (cock). That will lead the new parents to wonder what hormone the gland secretes, with the result that people will start to believe urine and semen are produced by the dick or cock gland. Little minor errors can have huge consequences.

I am also amazed that there was a male nun with a penile implant in Tybeeman's grade school.

No she didn't, but she always corrected my spelling.

Dave hate to tell you but these kids coming up now don't care about spelling when it comes to text or email. It is becoming a whole new language.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:43 pm

They dont even teach writing anymore

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:00 pm

first implant LGX looked like it had been slammed in the car door. :cry: No I never slammed a dick in a car door for comparison to make sure but it appeared it had. :roll: Maybe someone will volunteer to be the control with the door slammed dick or maybe we could have a randomized study where everyone puts their dick in the door but nobody knows whether the door will be slammed or not till it hits and we hear the corresponding scream. :shock:
Dr. Eid says a Titan tends over time to push the urethra downward and helps to round out the look after implant.
If the spongiform does not fill any type implant will look flatter or oval.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 pm

[/quote]

No she didn't, but she always corrected my spelling.

..."Dave hate to tell you but these kids coming up now don't care about spelling when it comes to text or email. It is becoming a whole new language"...

Dave - Sadly, Tybee is correct. A lot of the kids today (including some 30 year olds I know) can't spell shiit ;). And they really don't care. Think of what it will be like when their kids ask, "Daddy, what are the ABC's?"

But don't give up the fight. I sometimes feel like we're the last of the Jedi, keepers of the force....

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”