T minus 18 days

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

T minus 18 days

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Just 18 days to go till surgery. Wife not fully on board yet. Working starting to touch her more. That had went away awhile ago. She did make a comment that over the years it had become lets just fuck. So that something I have to work on. I did talk to her about size she said she did not want it so big she could not take, she like the size before the Ed got bad. So if I come out about the same we will be good.

I have been using the VED for streching since my fist appointment with Dr Hakky. In late June. This week I started twice a day.

Right now my emotions are bouncing. Dr Hakky wants to do the natural scar procedure. First time I watch one video was no way was I going to let him "skin my dick" I have watched the videos a couple of times and doing more research on dick anotomy, I can see it may not be too bad.

Some of the horror stories posted hear has thrown in some doubt, not enough to not to thru with it.

When I had my rt hip replaced in 08 I heard horror stories about that also. How bad and long therapy was, how I would hurt and be limited to what I could do. I finished therapy record time doing more than what they wanted. My hip never hurts and I do anything I need too

I think the key is take it easy at first and mildly push yourself as your body allows.

We have a cruise in mid Oct. I want to be activated so we can christine the S.S. New Dick then.

nudist

Re: T minus 18 days

Postby nudist » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

hturner12 wrote: Dr Hakky wants to do the natural scar procedure. First time I watch one video was no way was I going to let him "skin my dick" I have watched the videos a couple of times and doing more research on dick anotomy, I can see it may not be too bad

do you (or anyone) know why a dr. would choose the sub-coronal procedure rather than the scrotal?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

What he told me it would be easier and less chance of infection.
I have Diabetes, histrory of high blood pressure, hypothirod , disk and joint degeneration. Vastectomy done in 81 by Navy. The made the incesion along the seam of my sac. Dr Hakky said I had the start of Peyronies

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:13 pm

hturner12 wrote:Just 18 days to go till surgery. Wife not fully on board yet. Working starting to touch her more. That had went away awhile ago. She did make a comment that over the years it had become lets just fuck. So that something I have to work on. I did talk to her about size she said she did not want it so big she could not take, she like the size before the Ed got bad. So if I come out about the same we will be good.

I have been using the VED for streching since my fist appointment with Dr Hakky. In late June. This week I started twice a day.

Right now my emotions are bouncing. Dr Hakky wants to do the natural scar procedure. First time I watch one video was no way was I going to let him "skin my dick" I have watched the videos a couple of times and doing more research on dick anotomy, I can see it may not be too bad.

Some of the horror stories posted hear has thrown in some doubt, not enough to not to thru with it.

When I had my rt hip replaced in 08 I heard horror stories about that also. How bad and long therapy was, how I would hurt and be limited to what I could do. I finished therapy record time doing more than what they wanted. My hip never hurts and I do anything I need too

I think the key is take it easy at first and mildly push yourself as your body allows.

We have a cruise in mid Oct. I want to be activated so we can christine the S.S. New Dick then.

It does sound like a logical method for you given your diabetes. I watched a video of the infrapubic method which is what I had. Lets face it, no matter how they slice it, none of the surgery looks too good! :lol: Believe me, I had my doubts too. My advice is just try to stay positive. I know that is easier said then done. But I'm glad you are joining the brotherhood! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:36 am

I try to stay positive about everything. Had to many years on of being stressed and being on pysc drugs. Refuse to go back to that state

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 pm

T minus 8 here! This is the second go round for me. Spouse is more on board with this time than before. She knows what we are missing.

Hang in there it will all be super in a bit.
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:43 pm

radiodec wrote:T minus 8 here! This is the second go round for me. Spouse is more on board with this time than before. She knows what we are missing.

Hang in there it will all be super in a bit.

It kinda funny she want read any information on it, thinks streching is silly but has made funny comments. Examples : just push a button and it pops up or in her best Arnold I pump you up. Hell she even had a dream I came out with a horse cock.

I have been hugging her more. We are both under alot stress in addition to the surgery. We have 2 freeloader freinds and their dogs here right now

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:00 pm

[quote="radiodec"]T minus 8 here! This is the second go round for me. Spouse is more on board with this time than before. She knows what we are missing.

Best wishes for yours

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Best of luck to both of you guys, coming up quick. Will be here before you know it.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 pm

sliphill wrote:Best of luck to both of you guys, coming up quick. Will be here before you know it.

Yes it will it is down to 17 now. I am in take it easy mode and streching twice a day

Return to “Implants”