First Consult with Urologist

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nbriley

First Consult with Urologist

Postby nbriley » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 pm

I had made two appointments with urologists, Dr Hakky next Wednesday and one here in Panama City, arrived at 9:30 for a 10 am appointment and it was a sea of men, over 40 men in waiting room and 5 women, an hour later I get called in and wait another 15 min before doctor comes in.
He goes over my history and says he would do a Coloplast implant, incision above penis and due to transplant and diabetes his only concern was I may heal a little slower, I liked him and his knowledge of implants and he was very easy to talk to and I had a list of questions and he answered them all BUT when I asked when was his last implant he said he thought it was a few weeks ago, how many do you do a year, oh he said I do quite a few and with that said he would send his nurse in to talk about scheduling......she comes in and starts talking about when they could schedule me and again I ask her, when was the doctors last implant done, well she said it's been awhile, well how many does he do a year, she explains she has been with him 10 years and he's done quite a few, how many, well I'm not sure......
I thanked her for her time and left
Now I know the importance of checking out the doctor and doing research, I'm really looking forward to my consultation with Dr Hakky next week.
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Tybeeman

Re: First Consult with Urologist

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 pm

nbriley wrote:I had made two appointments with urologists, Dr Hakky next Wednesday and one here in Panama City, arrived at 9:30 for a 10 am appointment and it was a sea of men, over 40 men in waiting room and 5 women, an hour later I get called in and wait another 15 min before doctor comes in.
He goes over my history and says he would do a Coloplast implant, incision above penis and due to transplant and diabetes his only concern was I may heal a little slower, I liked him and his knowledge of implants and he was very easy to talk to and I had a list of questions and he answered them all BUT when I asked when was his last implant he said he thought it was a few weeks ago, how many do you do a year, oh he said I do quite a few and with that said he would send his nurse in to talk about scheduling......she comes in and starts talking about when they could schedule me and again I ask her, when was the doctors last implant done, well she said it's been awhile, well how many does he do a year, she explains she has been with him 10 years and he's done quite a few, how many, well I'm not sure......
Now I know the importance of checking out the doctor and doing research, I'm really looking forward to my consultation with Dr Hakky next week.

You going to love this guy. The only thing that may surprise you is he calls it fucking no intercourse. LOL My wife was a little taken back but she loves the guy now
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:14 pm

you should ger doctor does about 20 a month my doctor does that many. I had no pain at all. Great doc
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
nbriley wrote:I had made two appointments with urologists, Dr Hakky next Wednesday and one here in Panama City, arrived at 9:30 for a 10 am appointment and it was a sea of men, over 40 men in waiting room and 5 women, an hour later I get called in and wait another 15 min before doctor comes in.

You going to love this guy. The only thing that may surprise you is he calls it fucking no intercourse. LOL My wife was a little taken back but she loves the guy now

I fully agree . He is young but director of the center. He is very through. No finger up the ass. I had flow testing ( pee in a big funnel) kidney, bladder ultrasound. Nerve test( no needles in the dick). He found a small cyst on each kidney, my prostate was 59 mm vs normal 20. The start of Peyronies, minor leakage. He did my prostate reduction using the Rezume procedure. He will give you his personal email. GREAT GUY

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 am

Glad you are making sure you are in your comfort zone with your doctor. For those of you who have a choice, satisfy all your questions and be comfortable with who does the work, ask questions, get answers, check referrals if need be and double check them. That is your best defensive tool in hopes to not need it redone before you can use it. Cheers man. Follow your instincts and your heart.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:53 am

You and I have Private messaged a few time ...everything is true ..He is excellent. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with him.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks for your encouragement
Yes I feel really good about Dr Hakky and only a 45 minute flight back home vs a 7 hour drive
Will keep you all up to date
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Return to “Implants”