Day 7 Pounding Penis Pain?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: Day 7 Pounding Penis Pain?

Postby radioradio » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:35 am

hturner12 wrote:Days 3 thru 7 are the ruffest for any surgery or procedure not just implants. Your body had realized you let somebody do something to it. Everything is back full awake. Th8s where people make the mistake of gett8ng behind the pain cycle instead of staying 8n fttont of it. 9nce you get beh8nd 8t it 5akes more pa8n meds to work

Thanks. Taking some meds right now.
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 am

I had the pain from 18 prior major surgeries to compare to being implanted. Some of the surgeries were very grueling. One of them had me hospitalized for 6 months with complications. I know all about surgery recovery. The dick one was quite a bit different in some ways. The first week was a lot of pain pills and icing and staying in bed. When I started to get up and around new concerns arose along with different kinds of discomfort. I've found that after the first week the improvements come in big leaps from day to day. At just over 3 weeks now I'd never claim it was a piece of cake, but it's definitely far and away the most bearable surgery of all of them. Don't be concerned yet, it's far too early. Heck I don't know why I can't be activated NOW but I still have to give it almost another 3 weeks. Virtually none of my previous complaints still exist. I actually like going out in public with my newly visible package!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:16 pm

sliphill wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Days 3 thru 7 are the ruffest for any surgery or procedure not just implants. Your body had realized you let somebody do something to it. Everything is back full awake. Th8s where people make the mistake of gett8ng behind the pain cycle instead of staying 8n fttont of it. 9nce you get beh8nd 8t it 5akes more pa8n meds to work

Yep. When I saw my doctor at day 7, he told me that the body doesn't like anything foreign in it. I'm at 2 month mark, and am feeling great. So it does get better, just hang in there. The first 2 weeks was the worst for me.

Ed you have been right I am almost to 6 1/2 weeks and I am starting to feel like I can cycle with little pain.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 pm

radioradio wrote:
Mastercard wrote:
radioradio wrote:Woke up today (day 7), and my penis suddenly hurts like it did day 2. At the base. Incision looks good. Any ideas?
Bob 2.0

I am getting the same pain in the penis. It gets harder and starts stinging like it is trying to burst out of the skin. I rub it some and move it in different positions and it normally calms down. Strange that I go from hard to rigid hard without any pumping. Last night I had the ridgid pain but now it is hard but comfortable. It's only been a week for us and as most on FT that have been through it have said, it will get better. Always a good idea to contact Dr.

Thanks. I texted him. Said to give it another day and see how it is.
How are you doing?

Sore bored and waiting for the calm after this storm. It has been pretty stormy around these family jewels.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:

Yep. When I saw my doctor at day 7, he told me that the body doesn't like anything foreign in it. I'm at 2 month mark, and am feeling great. So it does get better, just hang in there. The first 2 weeks was the worst for me.

Ed you have been right I am almost to 6 1/2 weeks and I am starting to feel like I can cycle with little pain.

Tybee, that's great! That is when I started pumping, and I'm glad I didn't start any sooner. I'm now two weeks into it. I have been cycling everyday and have gained at least 1/2". And I'm up to 22 pumps. Used it last night with only 14 pumps with great success! :D Now you can start using that new dick. :D Uh oh, might not see Tybee on here as often. :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Mastercard wrote:
radioradio wrote:
Mastercard wrote:
I am getting the same pain in the penis. It gets harder and starts stinging like it is trying to burst out of the skin. I rub it some and move it in different positions and it normally calms down. Strange that I go from hard to rigid hard without any pumping. Last night I had the ridgid pain but now it is hard but comfortable. It's only been a week for us and as most on FT that have been through it have said, it will get better. Always a good idea to contact Dr.

Thanks. I texted him. Said to give it another day and see how it is.
How are you doing?

Sore bored and waiting for the calm after this storm. It has been pretty stormy around these family jewels.

It's coming. The second week, I really started improving. Hang in brother Master. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 pm

sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:

Tybee, that's great! That is when I started pumping, and I'm glad I didn't start any sooner. I'm now two weeks into it. I have been cycling everyday and have gained at least 1/2". And I'm up to 22 pumps. Used it last night with only 14 pumps with great success! :D Now you can start using that new dick. :D Uh oh, might not see Tybee on here as often. :lol:

ED I am not going to be like you. After you start using it, it was a couple weeks till we heard form you. I was worried you where going to wear the point off that thing
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

ED I am not going to be like you. After you start using it, it was a couple weeks till we heard form you. I was worried you where going to wear the point off that thing

:lol: I don't want to wear it out so soon. I'm glad you can begin cycling. So you must be pain free, good! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:51 pm

sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:

:lol: I don't want to wear it out so soon. I'm glad you can begin cycling. So you must be pain free, good! :D

I wasn't having pain just sore as hell. I guess it was as bad as pain. Not over with yet
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:51 pm

I never had any pain maybe an ache two nothing major. an ache from srectching I leave it for an hour
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

Return to “Implants”