My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 pm

sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:Bob, glad things are going well for you. You are going to love your new dick even more as time goes on.

Ed, Where you been? You got that thing activated and you disappeared. LOL

Lol, I had time to make up after all of the time of waiting to get activated. Having fun.:D How are you doing. Is soreness gone?

No I am sore as hell in the shaft. I did 3 miles yesterday to start to get back to my work out today I did it in only a swim suit. Big mistake. Paying for it tonight. Pissed me off i am in Florida for the weekend and the wife told me that she would turn it up for me every time I wanted it. I am hoping it feels better tomorrow.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
Ed, Where you been? You got that thing activated and you disappeared. LOL

Lol, I had time to make up after all of the time of waiting to get activated. Having fun.:D How are you doing. Is soreness gone?

No I am sore as hell in the shaft. I did 3 miles yesterday to start to get back to my work out today I did it in only a swim suit. Big mistake. Paying for it tonight. Pissed me off i am in Florida for the weekend and the wife told me that she would turn it up for me every time I wanted it. I am hoping it feels better tomorrow.

Give it time. It was 6 1/2 weeks until I got activated, and I'm glad he waited. You'll get there!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Glad you are home and doing well. The first week the BEST thing you can do for your body ( dick, balls) is stay laid down as much as possible. Others before me told me this and all it took was some time on my feet to prove them right. Dr. Kramer scolded me for getting up to greet him when he came by. Be a slug for a week. Rules a rule. Take care bud.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:45 am

August 5, 12:30 am. The way I am counting, this is day 3.

And I may have spoken too soon last night about the pain pills. All of a sudden, at around 10:30, EVERYTHING started to hurt. Guess I over did it.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

It is common to hear day 3 is the worst. Long acting injection wearing off, moving around too much. It gets better from here. Take it easy. Watch those reruns and "Do I poop enough" garbage shows on Direct TV they cram into your $94 a month bill to con you into thinking you are getting a big deal, lots of channels. By the time home shopping network delivers all the junk you wish you never ordered you will be ready to try it out. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:08 am

alibaba wrote:It is common to hear day 3 is the worst. Long acting injection wearing off, moving around too much. It gets better from here. Take it easy. Watch those reruns and "Do I poop enough" garbage shows on Direct TV they cram into your $94 a month bill to con you into thinking you are getting a big deal, lots of channels. By the time home shopping network delivers all the junk you wish you never ordered you will be ready to try it out. Cheers.

Wow, I really spoke too soon. I just woke up to a wet bed. And I don't mean just a little wet. I slept fine with two pain pills and an ambien, but woke up soaked. Not good.
Anyone else experience this?
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:16 am

No worries dude,
Implants do strange and wonderful things to our bodies. First couple of intercourse after mine, I would pee inside my wife. Possible trauma to the bladder. She wasn't crazy about it but it felt great! Don't do that anymore!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:43 am

radioradio wrote:
alibaba wrote:It is common to hear day 3 is the worst. Long acting injection wearing off, moving around too much. It gets better from here. Take it easy. Watch those reruns and "Do I poop enough" garbage shows on Direct TV they cram into your $94 a month bill to con you into thinking you are getting a big deal, lots of channels. By the time home shopping network delivers all the junk you wish you never ordered you will be ready to try it out. Cheers.

Wow, I really spoke too soon. I just woke up to a wet bed. And I don't mean just a little wet. I slept fine with two pain pills and an ambien, but woke up soaked. Not good.
Bob 2.0

Yes mine was on the second night. Read a post I had call Prostatectomy Guys. I was to late finding out, but some of us RP guys have a little problem the first few days. I will be good in a few days I wore a pad for a week for safety
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 am

[/quote]
Bob 2.0[/quote]

Two pain pills and ambien likely knocked you out the point that you had to pee but didn't wake up. I did ibuprofen PM when I went to bed. Put me to sleep and got the benefit of the ibuprofen for swelling.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 am

I'm definitely changing my approach tonight, and staying off my feet except for food in/food out.
Bob 2.0

Return to “Implants”