My experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mastercard

Re: My experience

Postby Mastercard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Eight Weeks Down

The hemotoma that stopped me from having easy access to my release button
has just about disappeared, making it easier to pump and release for
sexual activities and cycling. My length when pumped has only changed a little,
but my girth has shown a significant gain. Sexual activities are now possible on
demand or upon request and I found oral sex so much better because now I
can feel her mouth massaging down my whole stiff shaft instead of that little
worm I had that fell down in her mouth.

My end goal when I got the implant was to have a penis that would get erect
when I wanted, stay erect, and allow for penetration when ready and needed
without losing a lot of length or girth. All of this was accomplished but through
this process I had and still have some concerns.

1. During sexual activities I can feel pain from the tips of my cylinders. This pain
starts during penetration, stops for awhile, and reoccur from time to time
before I am done. Most times the pleasure of the activity deadens the pain
until I am done and then I can feel a stinging pain from the pressure points.

2. When my Titan is flaccid, if that is a word to use with the Titan, I feel pressure
on my shaft from bends and lumps in my shaft. These pressure points cause
me to constantly move, adjust, tug, and rub on my shaft.

3. The tips of my cylinders still press against my glans even when flaccid again
causing me to tug at myself.

4. My leakeage after peeing has carried over to me getting up every two to three
hours from my sleep at night to pee. I am awaken with a full shaft of urine
and a burning sensation in the head and a urge to void. This urge has not
caused me to have any uncontrollable urine mistakes but it sure disrupts
my sleep. Before my implant I could go the whole night without having to
get up to pee.

8 weeks down and more to go
I am hoping that time or any suggestions you may have will take care of some
of my concerns
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:17 pm

The tips burning seems to be reoccurring you are about 3 weeks I ahead of me. I started freeballing inflated to that I could penetrate but I can still position it letting the jeans / shorts rub to decrease some of the sensitivty. Also I inflated to max and stay that for at least on hour longest has been 2 hours. I have noticed I can now sleep on my side with the head touching the sheets. When I have to pee the burning at the tips wakes me up.

I am sure guys that are head of us will join in about the burning. Somebody the other day(forgot who it was) was saying they still fill when cycling at 8 months

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:04 pm

MasterCard,

Good to hear from you. With my LGX i I share concerns 1, 2, 3.

I'm hoping time will make these better, the way it has for other things that were bothersome. This whole "be patient" thing is not my style ;) .

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:41 pm

hturner12 wrote:The tips burning seems to be reoccurring you are about 3 weeks I ahead of me. I started freeballing inflated to that I could penetrate but I can still position it letting the jeans / shorts rub to decrease some of the sensitivty. Also I inflated to max and stay that for at least on hour longest has been 2 hours. I have noticed I can now sleep on my side with the head touching the sheets. When I have to pee the burning at the tips wakes me up.

I am sure guys that are head of us will join in about the burning. Somebody the other day(forgot who it was) was saying they still fill when cycling at 8 months

I am not able to hold a max inflation for an hour because the pain from the tips
will take over with the burning sensation before I get to an hour.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 pm

radioradio wrote:MasterCard,

I'm hoping time will make these better, the way it has for other things that were bothersome. This whole "be patient" thing is not my style ;) .

Bob 2.2

Same to you Radioradio

Patient is not a virtue of mine either. I was not expecting those tips to be
an issue but they sure seem to give the most discomfort. I guess my question
would be is do the tips get dull over time or do the skin toughen, because
right now it is like I have two ice picks up there.

chonky

Postby chonky » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Do the tips protrude from the underside of the penis below the glands when flaccid ?
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Mastercard wrote:
hturner12 wrote:The tips burning seems to be reoccurring you are about 3 weeks I ahead of me. I started freeballing inflated to that I could penetrate but I can still position it letting the jeans / shorts rub to decrease some of the sensitivty. Also I inflated to max and stay that for at least on hour longest has been 2 hours. I have noticed I can now sleep on my side with the head touching the sheets. When I have to pee the burning at the tips wakes me up.

I am not able to hold a max inflation for an hour because the pain from the tips
will take over with the burning sensation before I get to an hour.

I hit 4 hours and said good enough

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 pm

chonky wrote:Do the tips protrude from the underside of the penis below the glands when flaccid ?

Mine stay in the head all the time

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Mastercard wrote:
radioradio wrote:MasterCard,

Bob 2.2

Same to you Radioradio

Patient is not a virtue of mine either. I was not expecting those tips to be
an issue but they sure seem to give the most discomfort. I guess my question
would be is do the tips get dull over time or do the skin toughen, because
right now it is like I have two ice picks up there.

The skin will evently toughen. I am doing everything I can to toughen mine, freeballing with jeans, sleeping on my side/stomache partilly pumped with it touching the sheets. The roughest is at night when I have to pee.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:31 pm

chonky wrote:Do the tips protrude from the underside of the penis below the glands when flaccid ?

My tips seem to be about two thirds into my glans

Return to “Implants”