Titan Revision by Dr. Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BillinAL

Re: Titan Revision by Dr. Kramer

Postby BillinAL » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Shooter,
My bad I misunderstood and glad I did - sounds like you are in good shape re:pump position. Pump position on my first implant was like that.

JungleMedic
Thanks for thumbs up on Dr Christine. I am not going to make a quick decision as to whether to do another surgery - I am still dealing with after effects of this one. I am still struggling to walk normally. I can live with it if it means less use because of the difficulty of use, but I may be compelled to have another surgery if it continues to impair my physical movement - walking, getting up from seated position, etc. Best way I can explain the feeling is if you were to lift up your scrotum and put a ball a little smaller than a golf ball up and behind your sack and then letting you balls back down to hold the ball up in position - not a good feeling.
75 years old, Severe ED since Robotic Prostatectomy in 2010. Titan implanted 2014 by Dr Milam. Titan failed (tubing leak near cylinder) May 2017. Revision by Dr. Kramer on 7/26/17. Replaced cylinders and pump - upsized to 22 cm Titan, 1 cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”