are there any single implantees having relationships/kids?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: are there any single implantees having relationships/kids?

Postby alibaba » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:18 pm

No offense. If you are referring to my comment ( yes I am old and so are most of us so get over it). , I put that in expecting my stating we are old to be the next attack I get from FT badgers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Funny9097

Re: are there any young imlantees having relationships/kids?

Postby Funny9097 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 am

dg_moore wrote:
radiodec wrote:If they are young and "successful" they probably don't have the time to get on here. Also, after things have settled down to a new normal interest on coming to this site tends to diminish. I have only recently come back to FrankTalk. Was a regular for several month before and after implant, then went away until revision time. I may turn out the same again.

David

Nothing like having a kid or two to keep you from hanging around online!

can't help but say that it feels to me like this logic is backwards. The lack of evidence of something is supportive that it's happening?

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am

No in this case the lack of evidence is simply a lack of evidence. Rational explanations for the lack of evidence just tend to prove it is a lack of evidence with no conclusion to be drawn.
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:28 pm

radiodec wrote:No in this case the lack of evidence is simply a lack of evidence. Rational explanations for the lack of evidence just tend to prove it is a lack of evidence with no conclusion to be drawn.

This is the largest penile implant community on the planet and many younger single members have had it done. Many report still being single but have not seen people saying they found 'the one' or having families

torless50

Postby torless50 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Have as much sex as you can and do not think about family now. You are still young, recover the time you lost due to ED.

I think the young people with implant arent thinking in have kids, they want enjoy now
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

torless50

Postby torless50 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:41 pm

I do not think young men when they get an implant look for a serious relationship, many and this is my case too, they want to be able to be and have sex with as many women as possible, since before this was difficult and embarrassing. And once you get the implant and you can maintain an erection without fear of being ridiculous many men seek sex with as many women as they can.

Although I am sure that other young men when they get the implant look for a long relationship, and sure that there are also for franktalk, but they are the minority, when you are young and you have suffered ED for a time normally you want to recover the time that you lost to be with girls
Just my two cents
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

torless50 wrote:I do not think young men when they get an implant look for a serious relationship, many and this is my case too, they want to be able to be and have sex with as many women as possible, since before this was difficult and embarrassing. And once you get the implant and you can maintain an erection without fear of being ridiculous many men seek sex with as many women as they can.

Although I am sure that other young men when they get the implant look for a long relationship, and sure that there are also for franktalk, but they are the minority, when you are young and you have suffered ED for a time normally you want to recover the time that you lost to be with girls
Just my two cents

Are you implanted yet?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

torless50

Postby torless50 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
torless50 wrote:I do not think young men when they get an implant look for a serious relationship, many and this is my case too, they want to be able to be and have sex with as many women as possible, since before this was difficult and embarrassing. And once you get the implant and you can maintain an erection without fear of being ridiculous many men seek sex with as many women as they can.

Just my two cents

Are you implanted yet?

No, but I can give my opinion, you know? I'll tell you more in about a year, when I get all the money, I'll have it, since this seems to be the only solution. And although I do not have it yet I can say, as a young man, I will not put the implant to have children, not at least in the short or medium term. I just want to recover the time I've lost for several years of this shitty ED, but I respect those who want to go to a serious relationship, I simply think that from experience and other young people with whom I spoke in the same situation and need an implant, most of them do not seek to enter into a serious relationship or have children, not in the short or medium term at least, but that they want to recover some of the lost time, because being young and with ED ends up destroying you. And this can explain why many young people do not post about long relationships or have children in this forum.
Are you young yet?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 pm

torless50 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Just my two cents

Are you implanted yet?

No, but I can give my opinion, you know? I'll tell you more in about a year, when I get all the money, I'll have it, since this seems to be the only solution. And although I do not have it yet I can say, as a young man, I will not put the implant to have children, not at least in the short or medium term. I just want to recover the time I've lost for several years of this shitty ED, but I respect those who want to go to a serious relationship, I simply think that from experience and other young people with whom I spoke in the same situation and need an implant, most of them do not seek to enter into a serious relationship or have children, not in the short or medium term at least, but that they want to recover some of the lost time, because being young and with ED ends up destroying you. And this can explain why many young people do not post about long relationships or have children in this forum.
Are you young yet?

Put a little information about your self in a signature section. We have a lot of young guys on here. We even have a lot of old guys on here not looking for a relationship just my to do a free life style. Don't have to be young just a hard dick
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 am

torless50 wrote:
I'll have it, since this seems to be the only solution

most young people with whom I spoke want to recover some of the lost time, because being young and with ED ends up destroying you

On these two points:

Having an implant because 'it seems to be the only solution' is reasonable so long as it does restore health

I agree with you that a lot of young guys who get an implant want to 'recover lost time'. I think it's similar to young guys that never had ED in the first place though - one would expect to see some implantees that are single and some moving on to long term relationships / possibly children (that is, assuming the implant does what we want it to such as restore confidence/stability on the sex front)

Just my opinion but the lack of (so far) the latter I find a bit concerning

Return to “Implants”