The Times They Are a Changin'...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

The Times They Are a Changin'...

Postby DaveKell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Day 6 since being implanted. The discomfort is much more tolerable although I'm still icing and using pain med. My only complaint is the pressurized sensation that remains constant and having over 4 more weeks to try and hide the 75% erection.

I can't help but notice the profound change taking place in my attitude and outlook. I am still intimately familiar with the ravages of ED on my psyche. The inferiority to capable men I long ago accepted as my new normal. The devastation that was brought into the relationship with my wife as I helplessly watched a bedrock foundation of our marriage crumble into dust. The withering of my self esteem that affected every aspect of my life from no longer caring about the business I spent my life building to not caring if I ever woke up again in the morning. These all dragged on for years and brought about an almost total lack of joy into my existence as a husband, father and grandfather. A healthy acceptance of myself became very close to extinct.

It seems like a whirlwind of change has enveloped me in the scant month since my appointment with a highly respected Texas urologist and my implant less than a week ago. I'm feeling the same anticipation from years ago of success in every undertaking of my life. I've finally begun to notice my wife's year long effort to become fit again and the weight she has lost. It wasn't begun to appease me in any way. She started it to reverse a diagnosis of "pre diabetes" and has been successful in getting off the meds prescribed for it. I finally noticed how good she is looking again and for the past few days she never passes by me without reaching out and touching me somehow. She obviously is anticipating a big change as well.

To sum it all up, I've already become a new man in my way of thinking about the rest of my life. I feel like shouting from the rooftop "MY DICK IS GOING TO WORK AGAIN!". Obviously I won't do that. I'm sure my entire family will take note before long of how I hug my wife often and kiss her again in front of everyone at gatherings, of which there will be several for bbq's at our new home in beautiful rural Texas horse country. Just like when I married her when she was 19 and I was 26 I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off her anymore. The old me is banging on the door of the rest of my life. My hardened attitude is evaporating right before my eyes and I'm looking forward to years of fun together in our retirement. I will say this, I'm going to feel sorry for all those younger guys who won't be getting it as much as I will. And pitifully, won't be able to last as long as me either! I'll soon be hoisting a few cold one to the bionic bros at FrankTalk!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

ThePlumber1964

Re: The Times They Are a Changin'...

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Great forecast for you and your wife is in plain sight!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:56 pm

We must be twins. I had my implant done last Tuesday also. I also look forward to feeling like a man again. I was hoping to be in better shape than I am today. Still hurting when ever I am on my feet. I only last a few minutes standing up. We both have a great future took forward to. Happy to be brothers
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Congratulations! You are correct, it does improve you attitude towards work, relationships.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

I think it was smetro who said: People will be wondering why you're always in a good mood...
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Dave,

Wonderful post. Very happy for you.

This is just what I needed to hear today. It's the answer to the questions that keep popping in to my head as my implant date approaches, "What the heck are you doing? Are you crazy?"

Yes, I am crazy. ED has driven me crazy. And as nervous as I am, I can't wait for the changes you're experiencing.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Guys,
An implanted man is changed forever. Congratulations to all my new bionic brothers!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Zxylpk wrote:I think it was smetro who said: People will be wondering why you're always in a good mood...

Yes Zyx it's true.....perhaps an analyst would have some Freudian explanation for it....... I reckon it's as simple as all men/boys are happiest when playing with their dicks and now we really do have something to play with (again).
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

radioradio wrote:Dave,

Wonderful post. Very happy for you.

This is just what I needed to hear today. It's the answer to the questions that keep popping in to my head as my implant date approaches, "What the heck are you doing? Are you crazy?"

Yes, I am crazy. ED has driven me crazy. And as nervous as I am, I can't wait for the changes you're experiencing.

Bob

Davy
We are not joking, you will be amazed, however, be kind to yourself, and allow time to heal .....after all it is a fairly invasive procedure and remember you have support right here with the bionic brothers.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Congrats to the new bionic brothers!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”