is this somewhat normal and to be expected early in the game?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WOODYHAPPEN

is this somewhat normal and to be expected early in the game?

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 am

I'm 3.75 inches. I'm having difficulty pumping. Some time I can and sometimes I cant. If I wait, I may be able to get in a few more pumps. Sometimes I can pump and pump and I feel no change. Sometime when I'm pumping I feel a pop like when the drain button is pressed but I know I haven't pressed it. I have about 21 cm installed. Is all this somewhat normal normal ? I've been at it for about a month . I feel no pain when pumping. It does get harder . Just some discomfort in my tip , which goes away after I press the deflate button.
RP surgery resulting in ed. Penile implant 4\19\17 by Dr. Kramer. 21cm. +2cm. rte.

Larry10625

Re: is this somewhat normal and to be expected early in the game?

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 am

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:I'm 3.75 inches. I'm having difficulty pumping. Some time I can and sometimes I cant. If I wait, I may be able to get in a few more pumps. Sometimes I can pump and pump and I feel no change. Sometime when I'm pumping I feel a pop like when the drain button is pressed but I know I haven't pressed it. I have about 21 cm installed. Is all this somewhat normal normal ? I've been at it for about a month . I feel no pain when pumping. It does get harder . Just some discomfort in my tip , which goes away after I press the deflate button.

If you want your pre-surgery length back, you are going to have to pump it up more.

Larry

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 am

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:I'm 3.75 inches. I'm having difficulty pumping. Some time I can and sometimes I cant. If I wait, I may be able to get in a few more pumps. Sometimes I can pump and pump and I feel no change. Sometime when I'm pumping I feel a pop like when the drain button is pressed but I know I haven't pressed it. I have about 21 cm installed. Is all this somewhat normal normal ? I've been at it for about a month . I feel no pain when pumping. It does get harder . Just some discomfort in my tip , which goes away after I press the deflate button.

Woody, How long did you go with out an erection before the implant? I know after my prostatectomy the doctors started me on a medical pump after 30 days to first stretch it back to the normal size. The longer you go with out an erection or pumping the more size you will lose.

What does Kramer say about this? He is the one that sized you and should be able to tell you the length he figured. If he put a 21cm implant in you I would at less figure you would be 5 inches at less. You may require a long period of pumping. Took me 8 months to get my size back with the vacuum pump.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

WOODYHAPPEN

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:08 pm

I would vacuum pump now and then. Used injections that gave me my regular length. I was 6 inches before my implant Kramer told me I had a lot of stretch in my penis when he pulled it.
RP surgery resulting in ed. Penile implant 4\19\17 by Dr. Kramer. 21cm. +2cm. rte.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 pm

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:I would vacuum pump now and then. Used injections that gave me my regular length. I was 6 inches before my implant Kramer told me I had a lot of stretch in my penis when he pulled it.

Ok FYI, I was 6 1/2 inches stretched out before surgery and i was implanted with a 22cm and 1cm RTE. You will just need to start a stretching routine. That thing isn't going to grown in your hand.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

WOODYHAPPEN

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:45 pm

can you give me an example of a stretching routine ?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 pm

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:can you give me an example of a stretching routine ?

I will PM you ddbryan1972 routine. I have not done it yet but if you have seen his dick you will try it
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:27 am

I can tell you what my experience was. When I got activated I was amazed at how little length I had lost. The last couple of weeks I was like "Holy shit, I lost an inch!" Today when I cycled I thought "Holy shit, it's back to pre-surgery length!"

So maybe there are still all kinds of changes going on under the surface. We just gotta keep on pumping. The first day I would only pump it up 5-10 times, now I can probably get thirty if I tried. It's no picnic to push the limit, though, just gotta be patient - which is hard thing to do in regards to your penis. It sounds like with the size of cylinders you got you should definitely get quite a bit longer.

Disclaimer: That's just my experience at 7 weeks out. Week 6 when is supposed to be go time I felt bad about it, but week 7 is a thumbs up!
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Return to “Implants”