Reservoir questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Reservoir questions

Postby radioradio » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 pm

With my implantation scheduled two weeks from today, it dawned on me that I have read very little here on FT about the reservoirs. Here are a few questions, and they can be answered from the prospective of the recently implanted and still healing, or from guys who have all of that behind them and are putting the reservoir and its hydraulic miracle worker components to good and frequent use:

1. From the out side, can the reservoir be seen? Tactily, can it be felt?
2. Is it palpable on the inside? Does is cause any discomfort or interfere with the bladder or its function? The bowel or its function? In other words, does the reservoir occupy space in the area, with no ill effects on its native members?
3.Does its presence become a non issue as the body gets used to it, like a dental crown?

These are just a few questions, but feel free to chime in with any observations you'd like to make regarding specifically the reservoir and it impact on you.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Smetro

Re: Reservoir questions

Postby Smetro » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 am

I was worried about this for a month or so post op.
I could feel a minor lump where it was inserted (behind the muscle?).
Now i am barely aware of its existence.
I surf and cannot feel it laying on my board.
So;
Interferes with nothing but it sure provides the fluid that gives you the 'hard-on' from hell!!
As we all read on here:
Choose a surgeon who knows how to install the implant properly and from the little I know utilise rte's to make sure the pump is low and central in the ball sack.
Depending on; your age and fitness level, oh and the demands/willingness of your fuck partner
your main worry is plenty of lube and whether your back will stand the 2 hr workout x 7 days a week!!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 am

radioradio wrote:With my implantation scheduled two weeks from today, it dawned on me that I have read very little here on FT about the reservoirs. Here are a few questions, and they can be answered from the prospective of the recently implanted and still healing, or from guys who have all of that behind them and are putting the reservoir and its hydraulic miracle worker components to good and frequent use:

1. From the out side, can the reservoir be seen? Tactily, can it be felt?
2. Is it palpable on the inside? Does is cause any discomfort or interfere with the bladder or its function? The bowel or its function? In other words, does the reservoir occupy space in the area, with no ill effects on its native members?
3.Does its presence become a non issue as the body gets used to it, like a dental crown?

These are just a few questions, but feel free to chime in with any observations you'd like to make regarding specifically the reservoir and it impact on you.

Bob

Bob, good questions, and I can answer them. I'll be activated next Wednesday.

1. I can't see it, and quite honestly, I don't know where exactly it is.
2. Doesn't cause me any discomfort, I don't know it's there.
3. Non issue.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:43 am

Dude,
Can't feel it. Can't see it. Don't even know where it is. All I know is that it puts that ', magic juice' into my dick everytime I pump.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:51 am

Thanks for the replies.
13 days to go!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 am

My reservoir is completely out of sight, out of mind. And that's fine with me! :)

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:44 pm

For four and a half years my reservoir was out of sight and out of mind, but now it is out of fluid. So back to the surgeon in 15 days (insurance agreeing) for a revision.

Have never been able to really locate my reservoir even though it was placed into an alternate location because of scar tissue from RP and old hernia repair being in the way. Even with an incision scar to give a clue, it stays hidden.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Return to “Implants”