D Day Coming Up...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: D Day Coming Up...

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 pm

DaveET1 wrote:You are 3 days out right now. At this point, it is darn near impossible to know what's going on under there. By the end of a week, things ought to begin to make some sense. Right now, your scrotum is probably the size of a grapefruit, and tender as if you had just been kicked there. Dr. Caesar told me to sit in the recliner, roll up a small towel and slip it under my scrotum, then lay the ice on top over a washcloth. I sat there like that 24/7 for about 4 days, at the end of which I was completely off oxycodone and able to be up and about much of the time. From then on, things got better every day, until by two weeks I was about 95% normal.

Hang in there, Dave. You have done a good thing and you won't regret it. Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Dave

Yep
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Believe me I have zero regrets for taking the bionic route. I just had a thought a few minutes ago. Our son, daughter in law and 3 year old grandson have been living with us for over a year. We're helping them save for a mortgage down payment. There has been some discussion about them moving out soon. I had a lot of apprehension about my wife and me being here alone day after day since we're both retired now. It just occurred to me that everything has changed now. Being alone now won't be much different than the times before we were married and her parents weren't home! Only now, instead of being a 20 something jackrabbit, I'll take my time and enjoy it for as long as she wants. I wonder how long it'll be until we're asked the reason we're always in a good mood.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:38 pm

"I wonder how long it'll be until we're asked the reason we're always in a good mood."

:D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Really looking forward to the good moods replacing the frustration and disappointment that comes with ED. Married 38 years ago today, and hoping for 38 (well, maybe 28) more. And looking forward to enjoying each other "fully" ;) .
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Wow radioradio. We celebrate our 38 year anniversary on the 28th.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Happy anniversary!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 pm

The painful waves of spasms aren't happening anymore. I'm encouraged by the overall improvement in comfort today. I'm pretty bored with laying down and icing for three days in a row. I'm aware now that a crippling chapter of my life has been closed out. My mood has improved dramatically as the realization sets in of being bionic. I've felt the pump a few times. It's very accessible right at the bottom center of ball sack. It's bigger than I expected. The next 5 weeks till activation is going to be the slowest passage of time ever in my life!

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:52 pm

DaveKell wrote:The painful waves of spasms aren't happening anymore. I'm encouraged by the overall improvement in comfort today. I'm pretty bored with laying down and icing for three days in a row. I'm aware now that a crippling chapter of my life has been closed out. My mood has improved dramatically as the realization sets in of being bionic. I've felt the pump a few times. It's very accessible right at the bottom center of ball sack. It's bigger than I expected. The next 5 weeks till activation is going to be the slowest passage of time ever in my life!

Dave first time I grabbed my pump it was the size of a beer can, now it's a lot smaller LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Cashing in my stupid question chip. I imagine it goes without saying it's okay for my cock and balls to be solidly gloss black and purple?

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

DaveKell wrote:Cashing in my stupid question chip. I imagine it goes without saying it's okay for my cock and balls to be solidly gloss black and purple?

Yeah, it's common from what I have read. I didn't really get any discoloration, but my nut sack swelled to size of a grapefruit. Hang in, it will get better.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”